The Student Room Group

Help!!

Is there any universities in England that will accept me without achieving a pass in my maths when applying.
Original post by User268
Is there any universities in England that will accept me without achieving a pass in my maths when applying.

Are you talking about GCSE maths?
If so do you have any thoughts about what degree subject you would like to study?
And what grade exactly have you got ? Technically a 1 grade is a pass…
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Are you talking about GCSE maths?
If so do you have any thoughts about what degree subject you would like to study?
And what grade exactly have you got ? Technically a 1 grade is a pass…

I have a grade 3 in GCSE, maths and it’s law I’m wanting to study, I’ve been looking online and it’s just making up ucas points that’s my issue now
Original post by User268
I have a grade 3 in GCSE, maths and it’s law I’m wanting to study, I’ve been looking online and it’s just making up ucas points that’s my issue now
ucas points are usually from a levels (or equivalent) but some unis do require a 4 or 5 in gcse maths and english, I would look into individual unis that youre looking at and maybe emailing them
Reply 4
Original post by bluegray
ucas points are usually from a levels (or equivalent) but some unis do require a 4 or 5 in gcse maths and english, I would look into individual unis that youre looking at and maybe emailing them

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending