The Student Room Group

crush advice

i like a guy but i think (based off his social media) he might have a gf- help 😭😭

How do i move away from thoughts of him as i don't want to disappoint myself if it is true. I can't directly ask him either nor know anyone who could answer it.

Crushes are annoying cause how do you know if they are single?? 😣
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
i like a guy but i think (based off his social media) he might have a gf- help 😭😭
How do i move away from thoughts of him as i don't want to disappoint myself if it is true. I can't directly ask him either nor know anyone who could answer it.
Crushes are annoying cause how do you know if they are single?? 😣
If you want to get your mind off him, try doing something you enjoy that'll be distracting. Don't view his posts, go on walks, or block his number if you have it. On the other hand, if you want to see if he's single, just try getting more better information than just viewing his posts. See if he has pictures of his certain girlfriend multiple times. or see if he's hanging out with different girls. You could also just ask him! Pretend one of your friends likes him and tell him you're asking if he's single because your "friend" likes him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending