The Student Room Group

I need help ASAP!

So it all started when I got in a physical fight with a girl a few months ago (long story), and my friends were there to support me, but then some weeks ago I got in another fight with another person physically, then I got an ISS (In School Suspension) for defending myself, and now that I'm out of ISS half my friends have started running away from me and laughing, and ignoring me, so I finally got to talk to a friend briefly before she ran off again, and I asked if she hated me or something, and she said no and that she wasn't allowed to talk to me, then ran away again with her friends, so I think that the principal or something told them to unfriend me, because I do remember during ISS when a teacher asked me what my friends names were and he wrote their names down and I'm guessing he talked to them and told them not to talk to me anymore, but the school can't just take away all my friends! But thankfully, the other half of my friends still supported and talked to me, and said that my ex-friends weren't real friends and if they were, they would eventually come around, so what should I do? I've tried to to some apologize to some of them, but they just pretended like I didn't exist and just ignored me, so should I wait and see if one of them comes around (since its only been like 2 days since they started ignoring me) or should I just give up and accept the fact that we are pretty much not gonna talk to each other again? What should I do??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending