The Student Room Group

Scholarships in the UK

Hi,

Do you know of any scholarships available for the UK?

Let me know.

Thanks for reading.
What sort of scholarships do you mean? You need to be a bit more specific.
Assuming you mean for university, most are for domestic students but it’s worth looking. Bear in mind that there’s no general rule for scholarships available in the UK, it differs enormously between unis so if you want more useful advice you’ll need to be a bit more specific about where, for what subject etc.
The only advice I can give is to have a look on The Scholarship Hub, which has information on all the scholarships offered by unis.
Reply 2
Original post by bluebee7
Hi,

Do you know of any scholarships available for the UK?

Let me know.

Thanks for reading.

if you are a British citizen, you cannot get scholarships directly from universities however you can get bursaries and grants depending on your family's financial income and any other contextual factors
Reply 3
Original post by squiddy135
What sort of scholarships do you mean? You need to be a bit more specific.
Assuming you mean for university, most are for domestic students but it’s worth looking. Bear in mind that there’s no general rule for scholarships available in the UK, it differs enormously between unis so if you want more useful advice you’ll need to be a bit more specific about where, for what subject etc.
The only advice I can give is to have a look on The Scholarship Hub, which has information on all the scholarships offered by unis.

STEM and engineering scholarships.

Thanks I'll look this up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending