The Student Room Group

Summer Accomodation

Hi! I have secured a summer internship which is based in Epsom so I'm looking to relocate somewhere which is commutable to there e.g. Kingston upon Thames, New Malden, Worcester Park or even up to London Victoria or Waterloo would be okay. I would be looking to move in mid June and move out mid August. My budget is up to £250pw. Thanks!
Original post by lylu
Hi! I have secured a summer internship which is based in Epsom so I'm looking to relocate somewhere which is commutable to there e.g. Kingston upon Thames, New Malden, Worcester Park or even up to London Victoria or Waterloo would be okay. I would be looking to move in mid June and move out mid August. My budget is up to £250pw. Thanks!

Hi, I have a room available in London. Dean House, New Cross Road, London. It's 245 a week with bills included. It is an ensuite and has onsite laundry as well as other amenities, you would be sharing with 4 other lovely girls and its an all-female flat. Its around an hour commute to Epsom Please let me know. Its available now until September 7th
Hi Iylu,

Congratulations on securing your internship! If you're looking for short term lets, some websites I would recommend checking out are SpareRoom, UniHomes and AirBnB. They were useful when my friends and I were looking for rooms to rent and they generally have good search filters so you can find places that suit your needs.

They're updated quite frequently so usually there's no shortage of places to stay, but I would try to organise something as soon as possible because listings can get quite competitive during summer.

Hope this helps
-James (Kingston Rep)
Hello!
I'm looking for someone interested in taking over the contract for my studio, from the end of June til end of August.
Located on the iconic King’s Road in Chelsea, 15 mins Sloane Square and South Kensington and station. Super safe area and building with 24/7 security at reception.
Don't hesitate to message me for more information.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending