The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

short-term accommodation at Cardiff summer 2024

I am an undergraduate student from abroad and I am going to intern at cardiff university this summer. Therefore, I am looking for accommodation but I find it very difficult to find a place that rents for only 3 month. Do you have any advice? Or maybe you know someone who wants to sublet a room this summer? I would be happy about any suggestions.
Original post by larissa.z
I am an undergraduate student from abroad and I am going to intern at cardiff university this summer. Therefore, I am looking for accommodation but I find it very difficult to find a place that rents for only 3 month. Do you have any advice? Or maybe you know someone who wants to sublet a room this summer? I would be happy about any suggestions.

Congratulations on your internship! You have a few options:

The university owned student accomodation does do summer bookings. I've linked them here.

I know that private accommodation organisations, like UniteStudents, also do summer bookings! It's worth researching and emailing to ask about prices.

Hope that helped!

~ Fatiha, Cardiff Uni Student Rep
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, I have a studio room available from start of April to mid July if that sounds interesting for you?
Reply 3
Original post by larissa.z

I have a place if you still need it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending