The Student Room Group

HEO CMPD (Contract Management and Partner Delivery)

Hi - haven’t seen this one being discussed. I interviewed mid July and now on reserve list. Has anyone else heard back or been offered a role ?
Reply 1
I am on the reserve list for this too. Have you heard anything more?
Reply 2
Nothing yet. Would be good to know if some were offered positions or if everyone has been placed on the list while they word out locations.
Reply 3
I know. I am curious too. I thought if they had been offering jobs, that we would have heard by now.
Reply 4
I’m also waiting to know if someone has been offered a position yet or still just in the reserve list ?
Reply 5
No I am still on the reserve list ☹️
Still on reserve list here too.
Reply 7
Same - still on reserve.
Original post by Johnjones7656
Still on reserve list here too.

Hi,

Im still on reserve too!!

we have been posting on reddit regarding this job for months now and no one has claimed to be told anything other than that they are on reserve.

Feels like a pointless exercise at this moment in time. Jobs where put out for both HEO and SEO months ago, yet no one has been given a job to my understanding. Could have put the job post out closer to when they actually required positions filling! My advice- apply for other jobs whilst on hold for this :smile:
Reply 9
What directorate was this job for. I got put on a reserve list for a Programme Support Officer, Migration and Borders group so wandering if it's this directorate that is putting all successful applications on reserve?
Reply 10
Original post by Laz2812
What directorate was this job for. I got put on a reserve list for a Programme Support Officer, Migration and Borders group so wandering if it's this directorate that is putting all successful applications on reserve?

It’s the CMPD directorate in the DWP so a different job to the one you applied for
Reply 11
Hi, anyone heard anything more or had any updates?
Reply 12
Nothing. Has anyone emailed them? I tried but didn’t get told much. This was early on though.
Reply 13
I have had an email asking If I am still interested as on a list. Anyone else had this?
Reply 14
I Got provisional offer few weeks back - going through pecs now. Great that they’ve started sorting positions
I’ve received an offer. The role is performance manager. Sounds interesting but there’s hardly anyone talking online about these sort of roles within DWP so it’s hard to find out what the job is actually like.
Reply 16
That is good to hear they are making offers. Is that England or Scotland your are both based if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 17
Good morning,

I am still on the reserve list for a CMPD HEO role. The reserve list expires in August 2024. I can see on this thread that there was some offers/movement around 3 months ago. Has anyone else been offered a position or know if any other roles may become available?

I have emailed the vacancy holder without success.

Many thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending