The Student Room Group

Tuition Loan and Maintenance loan combined for Imperial Colleague London

Hi please can somebody help. I am about to fill out the forms for the Tuition Loan and Maintenance loan for my daughter. BUT we are only applying for a Maintenance loan in the hope of getting the Bursary from Imperial Colleague London (up to 5,000 GBP that doesn't need to be paid back). We have to apply for Maintenance to be eligible for the Bursary. (and do need that extra help!). My question is what are the correct forms to fill out for Tuition Loan (that we absolutely need) and Maintenance Loan, in order to be considered for the Bursary? We do not want to have a huge debt of Maintenance loan and in effect, need the Bursary but we are very confused which forms to fill out? Help!! Many thanks, applying for 24/25 starting this September, thanks again.
(edited 4 weeks ago)
Original post by Amandamofrom!
Hi please can somebody help. I am about to fill out the forms for the Tuition Loan and Maintenance loan for my daughter. BUT we are only applying for a Maintenance loan in the hope of getting the Bursary from Imperial Colleague London (up to 5,000 GBP that doesn't need to be paid back). We have to apply for Maintenance to be eligible for the Bursary. (and do need that extra help!). My question is what are the correct forms to fill out for Tuition Loan (that we absolutely need) and Maintenance Loan, in order to be considered for the Bursary? We do not want to have a huge debt of Maintenance loan and in effect, need the Bursary but we are very confused which forms to fill out? Help!! Many thanks, applying for 24/25 starting this September, thanks again.
Hi Amanda,

Is she applying via her account as she can put 'no' for the maintenance loan when it asks if she'd like to apply for this. She can then amend this at a later stage if she wishes to then apply for that funding. Thanks, Jason
Many thanks Jason for your reply
Original post by Amandamofrom!
Many thanks Jason for your reply

You're welcome. Have a good day. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending