The Student Room Group

The Polish Society

Scroll to see replies

mógłby mi ktoś opowiedzieć coś o University of Aberdeen? planuję medycynę lub powiązane kierunki i zastanawiam się jakie mniej-więcej mają wymagania i co o tym miejscu sądzicie, bo ich strona internetowa to istna czarna magia.
Reply 801
Any Polish people at University of Nottingham or Leicester??? :smile:
Reply 802
Original post by berliners

you should ask this in these unis forums :wink:
Reply 803
Original post by berliners

Mam kumpla polaka w Notts i z tego co wiem to parę innych twarzy się znajdzie
Obviously, Polish people are everywhere. :colone:
Hej, jestem Emilia. (i spell Polish really badly)
Reply 806
Czesc tam wszystkim, widze, ze ktos sie dopytuje o Nottingham. :smile:

Ja tutaj studiuje weterynarie na jednym z wydzialow, na glownym campusie jest cala masa Polakow, mamy nawet swoj wlasny klub. :smile:
Reply 807
Hej wszystkim, Kasia dołącza się do grupy :colone:
Reply 808
I jeszcze jedna Kasia też się dołącza :smile: Choć mówią mi Kat/Katja. :smile:

Ktoś z Shropshire?

Original post by arghaton
hi every one (czesc wszystkim :biggrin:)

i'm polish, applying this autumn to study in britain

i heard that polish people usually stick together as the english are very reserved and reluctant to make friends with foreigners.

my question is: how true is that? (i realise it's probably very stereotypical but can't help thinking it may be true nevertheless)

Not true at all whatsoever! I found English people lovely and very sociable.

They like Poles because we make good party companions ;p Joke^^ But honestly, no problem with making friends with Britons :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 809
Co do Nottingham, to być może się tam wybieram na Economics L100, z tym że muszę spełnić ich kosmiczny ofer :smile:

+ czekam jeszcze na UCL...
Reply 810
Original post by shake_it
Co do Nottingham, to być może się tam wybieram na Economics L100, z tym że muszę spełnić ich kosmiczny ofer :smile:

+ czekam jeszcze na UCL...

Nottingham is amazing! :smile: Where in Poland are you from? I used to live in Warsaw, but I am not Polish.
Reply 811
UCL is "more amazing" :smile: Anyway I'm quite satisfied. I live in Warsaw suburbs. Where are you from? Where do you/will you study?
Reply 812
UCL is "more amazing" :smile: Anyway I'm quite satisfied. I live in Warsaw suburbs. Where are you from? Where do you/will you study?

Yeah, I got an offer from UCL as well... For some reason, I like Nottingham better. I used to live in London, and I wouldn't want to live there anymore. I'm actually American, and I'm going to start at Nottingham in September. I used to live in Mokotow in Warsaw, good old days. :smile:
Reply 813
Nice to know that you enjoyed it :smile: Mokotow is one of the best districts when it comes to my opinion. Which degree are you starting? I'm waiting for my answer from UCL and I will make my decision then.
Reply 814
Nice to know that you enjoyed it :smile: Mokotow is one of the best districts when it comes to my opinion. Which degree are you starting? I'm waiting for my answer from UCL and I will make my decision then.

I'm studying law with Russian. :smile:
Reply 815
Sound like an interesting degree :smile: Just received an offer from UCL, now I'm just wondering which one to choose...
Reply 816
Sound like an interesting degree :smile: Just received an offer from UCL, now I'm just wondering which one to choose...

Go to Nottingham, we can be roomies. :smile:
Reply 817
Thanks, that's nice, but it will be quite hard for me to decide where to go :smile:
Reply 818
Thanks, that's nice, but it will be quite hard for me to decide where to go :smile:

I know! Do you have Skype btw? It would be cool to chat.
Ja na razię kończe GCSE. Planuje Nottingham i Computer Science.

Jak myślicie? (Medycyna jednak to był mój plan jeden, ale nie wiem czy dam rade.)

Quick Reply

Latest