Llamageddon
everybody does unless they're blind

which of these is u agen?

Reply 81
I think emos are fit :coma:
Yuffie

the sexy one
The best emo stab i have seen was on skins, when tony was sitting in a room fully of emos and they are all complaining about how they are forced to conform, and how they like to rebel etc, etc, and they are all dressed exactly the same, all speak the same, all listen to the same music.

At school we have three rooms in our common room, the cool room, the normal room, and the emo/goth/weirdo room. The people in the cool room go to the normal room and the same is true the other way, but the emos apart from one guy, never talk to anyone else. I just feel our sixth form would be so much better if they weren't there.
TheBrightShadow
i guess every generation goes through some sort of this, fashion has just more niches now than ever before, so more to hate
sorry i just have to post this, i love these guys
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9onvD6CkCvc
:p:

HAHAHA :love:
have you seen their "how to be asian"? *crank dat camel toe* :biggrin:
Reply 85
1. Jeans that are two sizes to small (worse on boys)
2. Fallout Boy
3. Doctor Who (made worse by those who are in love with Mr Oirish)
3. Thick Glasses
4. My Chemical Romance
5. Converse trainers
6. Straight hair covering face
7. Harry Potter
8. Fat emos (quite funny when wearing #1)
9. Long hair on boys
10. Self-harming

There's a start.....
ten bob
1. Jeans that are two sizes to small (worse on boys)
2. Fallout Boy
3. Doctor Who (made worse by those who are in love with Mr Oirish)
3. Thick Glasses
4. My Chemical Romance
5. Converse trainers
6. Straight hair covering face
7. Harry Potter
8. Fat emos (quite funny when wearing #1)
9. Long hair on boys
10. Self-harming

There's a start.....

It depends what you define as emo. Not all emos self harm or whatever...even if they follow the fashion trend/like "emo" music
Neds >>>>> emos

i hate emos with a passion.
ice_dragoness274
HAHAHA :love:
have you seen their "how to be asian"? *crank dat camel toe* :biggrin:

you know them?!:eek:
ive seen all of theirs,
how to be nerd
how to be gangster
how to be UFC fighter
how to be ninja
they guide me so much in this confusing world :o:

wait... how to be asian? no?
Yuffie

The girl in that pic is seriously nailable:yep:
TheBrightShadow
you know them?!:eek:
ive seen all of theirs,
how to be nerd
how to be gangster
how to be UFC fighter
how to be ninja
they guide me so much in this confusing world :o:

wait... how to be asian? no?

haha yeah I do! o_O!
i've only seen the nerd, emo and gangsta one
pretty accurate despite the overexaggerating!

I'm pretty sure they have a how to be asian one.....o woops I got the name wrong! but its this anyway : http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bh6xpck4OSQ
^^ just a lil bit wierd xD
Reply 91
I dont really think that most people hate emos its just become almost like an Internet mem (the whole “go die emo kid!”).

Personally im not like that i DO hate emos. Its not the fashion (there is such a thing as a hot emo girl i know iv seen them) its not the music or anything like that. The problem is the people that do it. It is just attention seeking BS. These are people who will go out and explicitly buy a certain factions of clothing spend ages getting themselves to look a given way and then try and convince every one that they are different and individual because of this.

Then the whole depression thing these are people who (for the most part) have no REAL problems but still go around acting depressed the whole time cos they think it makes them look interesting. They cut their arms and then post pictures all over the Internet what is that if not attention seeking BS. People with real problems go into a dark room cut themselves cover it up and walk out trying to act as normal as possible.
Reply 92
ice_dragoness274
I'm no emo, but I totally agree with what you're saying. often people are like "You're emo" just based on someone's music taste/dress sense...it's more of a fashion trend really.

Actually, Emo is a music genre and has been since the late 80s and the fashion has evolved around the music, much in the same way Goth and Metalhead fashion evolved around the music of those genres.

iGurpreet
I find at school and in the public and on this site that when use the word "emo" they are either making fun of them or trying to insult someone.

A lot of people say ''die emos'' and a lot of other stuff to them when they haven't provoked anyone and they don't act like jerks.
Yes, some of them might be anti-social and the media depicts them as depressed and weird but is that a reason to hate someone just because their different?
These people to me seem like their being persecuted and made fun of by people because they firstly, look and act different and secondly because they are easy targets to throw abuse at because your not going to expect an emo to stab you like you would if you insulted a chav (but people still insult them also).

So do any of you want to defend yourselves because the way I see it people enjoy making fun of them just to look coll because they feel good about themselves bringing another group of people down feeling like your better than them in the process.

People mock "emos" because the majority of them jumped on the bandwagon when MCR came out and took the piss by being scene kiddies. Those "emos" are the ones who paint cuts on their wrists to be part of the scene; actually cut themselves, but only to show off; claim to be suicidal when they aren't; you get the picture. Hell, true Emos don't even like "emos" for those very reasons, they take the piss out of the subculture and ruin it.

This, however, has the unfortunate side effect that the mockery spills over onto anyone who is part of the scene because the average person can't tell the difference, thus Emos get mocked as well as "emos". For the most part, though, Emos try their best to distance themselves from "emos".

Failing that, it's just because "no one understands them".
ice_dragoness274
haha yeah I do! o_O!

I'm pretty sure they have a how to be asian one.....o woops I got the name wrong! but its this anyway : http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bh6xpck4OSQ

oh my god that friggin rocked!!!:danceboy: that was the perfect distraction for me before i head off back to my essay, mind you yanking the camel toe actually looks really painful...
i hate soulja boy, he thinks he so cool just because he writes his name with tip ex on his sunglasses
Yuffie
THIS IS WHY WE HATE EMOS

the girl in that vid
looks like an emo
talks like a chav
acts like some new york city sterotypical black woman

thecaterpillar
If anything, emos love themselves. They love publicising their 'hatred' of themselves, they love saying 'you just hate me because you don't understand me!!'

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=W7IxliAPjAk

says it all :biggrin:

Erik.
I think what infuriates a lot of people is that emos or whatever other subculture think they're not conforming but are in fact all just conforming to something different, then they don't see the irony in calling other people sheep or whatever.

i agree there, so many of think "im so indavidual", well no your not your the same "sheep" as your little emo buddy sat right next to you dressed in drainpipes with your hair covering one eye. Oh and btw that look was done in the 80s so your not even doing anything new.

I dislike emo for two reasons,
1. the overdrama attitude, thier attention seeking "misery/anoerexia/self harming/suicidal" etc etc attitudes take away from those who actually have genuine problems.
2. a few years ago when i was quite heavy into the trad goth scene me and the people i hang around with got confused with emo. Its rather perplexing when walking down the street you get emo shouted out at you. Then the time that myself and and a friend had a group of kids (who in birmingham congregrate at st phillips square) say wow we are just like you and asked if we wanted to join them they were sitting on a gravestone ffs. Goth is defined as mindset first fashion second, emo its the other way round and thats something they dont seem to get.
http://www.yourscenesucks.com/

I look a bit too much like mortalkombatcore.. hmmm!
SoundDevastation
http://www.yourscenesucks.com/

I look a bit too much like mortalkombatcore.. hmmm!

LOL @ that website ^_^
although listening to The Unseen don't make me an "Up the punx" xD
The same can be said for 'chavs' and 'goths', etc.

It's stereotyping and generalising, and you probably won't see it stop anytime soon :p:
ice_dragoness274
haha yeah I do! o_O!

TheBrightShadow
oh my god that friggin rocked!!!:danceboy: that was the perfect distraction for me before i head off back to my essay, mind you yanking the camel toe actually looks really painful...
i hate soulja boy, he thinks he so cool just because he writes his name with tip ex on his sunglasses

haha :biggrin: yeahh, I was wincing everytime he did it o_O
lol, you must have realllly liked it to give me a rep for it :h: thanks bro =]!

I know, Soulja Boy is such a poserrr =/
did you know, he's actually SELLING those tipp-exed sunglasses? how lame can you get o_O ... i bet no one buys them xD
ice_dragoness274
I'm no emo, but I totally agree with what you're saying. often people are like "You're emo" just based on someone's music taste/dress sense...it's more of a fashion trend really.

Indian Emo. Does not compute.

Latest

Trending

Trending