The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
no-one expects you to.. do this small british tradition and vote against him.
Pavlik
He's loathsome - just like the rest of them in parliament. You are not expected to like him, don't worry.

Nah, Gordy is ok! I'd prefer him over Cameron any day...
pollystyrene07
I have tried but I just can't! Does anyone else feel this way? To be honest I have never had a problem with any other politician before, but i cannot stand this smug, egoistic excuse for a man.

i mean, just look at him! that has to be the most punchable face in the world.

Fair enough (I don't really mind him, tbh). :dontknow:

Nobody likes everybody I guess.
donmcl777
What lol hes graduated from Oxford with a first in PPE and gone on to rise to the top of the Conservative party. WTF have you done

Man, you are predictable!! Forget me. The guy is open to criticism as he is a public figure.

Tell me, is Gordon Brown a success?
We should start a club, I think he's a massive prick. Just look at Webcameron, oh the unintentional hilarity.
Reply 25
Snookercraze
So what if she feels like punching Cameron up?

then i wish her good luck :p:
pollystyrene07
I have tried but I just can't! Does anyone else feel this way? To be honest I have never had a problem with any other politician before, but i cannot stand this smug, egoistic excuse for a man.

I admire your prioritisation of the aesthetics of a man's face above his character, values and his party's policies when determining who to vote for to run the country with the 5th largest economy in the world :rolleyes:
Reply 27
Snookercraze
Man, you are predictable!! Forget me. The guy is open to criticism as he is a public figure.

Tell me, is Gordon Brown a success?

your very dim, Of course he is, he's the Prime minister, the question is. Is Gordon Brown a successful Prime Minister???????
MaxMaxMax
I admire your prioritisation of the aesthetics of a man's face above his character, values and his party's policies when determining who to vote for to run the country with the 5th largest economy in the world :rolleyes:

I'm sure his face is not her only reason for hating DC.
Pavlik
He's thick. I wouldn't trust him to run a WI meeting, let alone a country. At least Cameron has a modicum of wit, I'll give him that.

Plus I'm on the BNP/NF side, so I hate all of the bastards anyway :biggrin:

well if it means one less vote for Camera'on then that's good enough for me!
donmcl777
your very dim, Of course he is, he's the Prime minister, the question is. Is Gordon Brown a successful Prime Minister???????

Good!! I thought you were gonna say he wasn't a success because he didn't go to Oxford. :rolleyes:

Will Cameron be a successful PM? Doubt it!!
You are under no obligation to do so lol...
MaxMaxMax

oh no don't worry, it's his policies too. don't get me started on them :mad:
Pavlik
He's thick. I wouldn't trust him to run a WI meeting, let alone a country. At least Cameron has a modicum of wit, I'll give him that.

Plus I'm on the BNP/NF side, so I hate all of the bastards anyway :biggrin:

LOL!!

And Nick Griffin is smart?
pollystyrene07

I agree
Reply 35
I really do enjoy watching Cameron turn bumbling Gordon Brown into a laughing stock in the House Of Commons. Its like watching a fox toy with a slug.
donmcl777
I really do enjoy watching Cameron turn bumbling Gordon Brown into a laughing stock in the House Of Commons. Its like watching a fox toy with a slug.

Thats not Brown's game.

But when it comes to running a country, he is far better than DC will ever be. You will see.
I laughed at the photo
Reply 38
Lil-Lindz
i desperately want something to fly into that photo and hit him
that would brighten up my day big time
then again i dnt really like any politician, i allways think that i would make a better decision than they do
also all this babble about global warming is really getting under my skin now
LOL

This may amuse you.
donmcl777

i love watching it too because it really brings out the tories' ignorance and lack of maturity.

Latest

Trending

Trending