The Student Room Group
Shylock
i haven't had a shower yet and i'm in the IT lab....i think i might smell .... *sniffs around*

:ninja:
don't look at me like that FIL :p: i'e brushed my teeth sorted my hair a bit and i use deo. hey Caz how're u?i'm sleepy as well
Reply 25982
Shylock
don't look at me like that FIL :p: i'e brushed my teeth sorted my hair a bit and i use deo. hey Caz how're u?i'm sleepy as well

all the alky toxins in my body are making me feel ill :frown:

and im dead tired, only got 6.30 hours sleep :frown:

hows u
Cazzi_Bear
all the alky toxins in my body are making me feel ill :frown:

and im dead tired, only got 6.30 hours sleep :frown:

hows u

6.30! luxury!
i'm fine thanks.i only had 7 hours sleep coz i was watching lord of the rings last night....i was supposed to have had a lie in but then would have missed breakfast. :hugs: for you. sorry you're not feeling so well Caz
Reply 25985
Fluent in Lies
6.30! luxury!

thats only cuz u stay on tsr sooo late.
i usually get 10 hours sleep! sometimes even more!!!! lol

(but im a lazy bugga!)
u get 10 hours normally?!!!! omg that is luxury i only ever get that on a sunday!!!
If I am not working I get about 11 hours sleep. If I am working about 4-7.
Reply 25988
Shylock
u get 10 hours normally?!!!! omg that is luxury i only ever get that on a sunday!!!

thats mainly cuz i dont have a job...or a life for that matter! :rolleyes:
11 hours?! :eek: damn it people i'm still in school and not getting enough sleep and you lot get extra long lie-ins!!! damn it! damn it! damn it!!
Shylock
11 hours?! :eek: damn it people i'm still in school and not getting enough sleep and you lot get extra long lie-ins!!! damn it! damn it! damn it!!

Oi! thats only twice a week at most!
Reply 25991
Shylock

believe me id much rather be at school right now. i miss having people around me and things to do :frown:
They never believe you when you say you'd rather be at school. But its true :frown:
i don't even get 11 hours once a week FIL!!! :p: don't complain

--------------

oi! don't talk like i'm a child :p: i'll have u know i much rather prefer going to school than doing some things which includes going back to my dysfunctional family during lonf holidays
I'll swap lives with you
Reply 25995
Fluent in Lies
I'll swap lives with you

:ditto:
:hello: morning everyone :hugs:
Actually - I just checked my bank balance... no I wont!
:eek: i've got my bank account and it's got money in it...hey saiyama...i doubt you'll like the dysfunctional family...
canu believe that my bro gt me a crate of imported beers as a birthday present?! :eek: :rolleyes:

Latest