L.A.Z.Y. = you :biggrin:

8 hours sleep isn't lazy :biggrin:
Reply 33986
hi!
ho!
Fluent in Lies
I got a rejection letter from UCL :smile:

When?!! I'm sorry to hear that. :hugs:
Hahah thanks :smile: :hugs: This morning.

It's ok though It would have been such a joke if I had got in.
Reply 33990
Well I've got 4 out of 6 conditional offers.

:hmmm:
Nice.
Reply 33992
Thanks. Cheer up! You've got another 5 unis to look forward to?
Fluent in Lies
Hahah thanks :smile: :hugs: This morning.

It's ok though It would have been such a joke if I had got in.

I don't get the stupid interview process. It's so unfair because some candidates have it easier. I've been reading the Medicine forum on TSR and admissionsforum, and all I hear is "Oh, they don't ask much about the particular fields in medicine, it's mostly general questions, and ethical dilemmas..." (something along those lines). It pissed me off how unfair interviews can be. However, I speak for myself, and I am a very opinionated person. So if I have offended anyone with this post, I'm sorry. I know they are professionals in their field, but I can't help comment on the injustice in some of the things they do.

I hope you hear from Imperial soon. :smile: And I wish you all the best :yy: Show them your strengths, Chris. :damnmate: Grrr sometimes, I wonder why you lack confidence. I know it's not your fault, but you've got to try! Stop hiding your talents and your passion. Don't be afraid to show your emotions from time to time. :smile:
Dasak
Thanks. Cheer up! You've got another 5 unis to look forward to?

2 more chances.
e11even
I don't get the stupid interview process. It's so unfair because some candidates have it easier. I've been reading the Medicine forum on TSR and admissionsforum, and all I hear is "Oh, they don't ask much about the particular fields in medicine, it's mostly general questions, and ethical dilemmas..." (something along those lines). It pissed me off how unfair interviews can be. However, I speak for myself, and I am a very opinionated person. So if I have offended anyone with this post, I'm sorry. I know they are professionals in their field, but I can't help comment on the injustice in some of the things they do.

I hope you hear from Imperial soon. :smile: And I wish you all the best :yy: Show them your strengths, Chris. :damnmate: Grrr sometimes, I wonder why you lack confidence. I know it's not your fault, but you've got to try! Stop hiding your talents and your passion. Don't be afraid to show your emotions from time to time. :smile:

I'm going to go for a walk into town and try and get some photos whilst it is sunny. Be back in an hour or so :smile:
Dasak
Well I've got 4 out of 6 conditional offers.

What did you apply for?
Fluent in Lies

I'm going to go for a walk into town and try and get some photos whilst it is sunny. Be back in an hour or so :smile:

A walk sounds good. :smile: Take care!
Reply 33998
heyy 11:wavey: long time no see!:smile:
hey just popping in to say hi. later

Latest