The Student Room Group
anycon
Will you feel better if I send you a hug?

Probably not.
anycon
Aww fanx Natalie Lane :hugs:
wherever you are
Yes I am supersubtle like Desdemona

You know you're talking to English people when they compare themselves to a Shakespeare character in casual conversation...:rolleyes: :p:

Spoiler

Oh and hi :wavey:
:wavey:
Probably not.

:hugs:
Bet you do.
Ooo, I was lurking and I saw your strange conversation with the guest person. :biggrin:
Well, I saw a bit of it, I got confused half-way through and quit :redface:
English people

Is that 'people reading English at university' or 'people from England'?
I'd agree with the former but dissent -- gently -- from the latter.
Natalie Lane
Ooo, I was lurking and I saw your strange conversation with the guest person. :biggrin:
Well, I saw a bit of it, I got confused half-way through and quit :redface:

I think I broke their heart.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=204366&page=4
anycon
:hugs:
Bet you do.

Meh. Maybe a little.
anycon
Is that 'people reading English at university' or 'people from England'?
I'd agree with the former but dissent -- gently -- from the latter.

I actually meant the second one but I guess you'd know better than I would so let's pretend I meant the first :redface:

FiL, those are long posts and I think I used up most of my long-attention-span-capacity earlier today :frown: "Don't you love me anymore :frown:" was a brilliant little comment though :p:
I thought you had told him you were a guy already... (Ooo, elipses - he likes those too, doesn't he?)
Frrosty.
I found 'meh' in Ulysses!

After all there's a lot in that vegetarian fine flavour of things from the earth garlic of course it stinks Italian organgrinders crisp of onions, mushrooms, truffles. Pain to animal too. Pluck and draw fowl. Wretched brutes there at the cattlemarket waiting for the poleaxe to split their skulls open. Moo. Poor trembling calves. Meh. Staggering bob. Bubble and squeak. Butchers' buckets wobbly lights. Give us that brisket off the hook. Plup. Rawhead and bloody bones. Flayed glasseyed sheep hung from their haunches, sheepsnouts bloodypapered snivelling nosejam on sawdust. Top and lashers going out. Don't maul them pieces, young one.

If it was included in the OED one day that wd surely be their earliest citation. (Although it's probably just Joycean onomatopoeia for the sound a calf makes.) Sluggards still haven't replied to the correction I sent them.

Cool: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chat+gravity&defid=1651708
I find spammers tend to be very fond of the ellipsis.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Stocks for the next round of the comp are up. I always get such rubbish stock :frown:

The others':

bleh the other pairing is so crap, compared to me vs gerbs. They're all saying how great Natsia is because she is a girl (possibly). Her volley was poooor.
anycon

Spoiler

So did you laugh or did you just not cry? :redface: :p:

FiL, don't you competitors ever get a rest? :eek:
:eek: I found a really rude smiley I never knew existed
:hump:
Why would you ever need to use that? TSR is a randy place :blush:

Very true that is **** stock again. Yes it's pathetic isn't it how they all suck up to her cos she's the only girl. They should come on TSR! Plenty to go round here.

Spoiler

It's all the silly teenagers who think it's ever so amusing to go *hump* all the time.

I think driccotti is just bitter because I beat him and he only blatantly got pity votes. AS he is the one who chooses the stock. I mean what the hell am I going to do with that sign.
he is the one who chooses the stock

Even for his own volleys?
(Don't know if that's correct terminogology.)
gerbick :hump: dricci
Yeah he is managing the comp as far as I know.

Well gerbick obviously has that crappy stock too... as I am against him.

Latest