The Student Room Group
Original post by Fluent &#953
I hope so :smile:

So do I! :hugs:
Natalie Lane
No, no, that did happen, but it was in another favela.
City of God is way on the other side of Rio, I've never even come close to it :redface: :p:

Oh... errm... okay. I guess it's a good thing. You not in the way of the bullets there I guess :hugs: Don't want you getting hurt. :smile:

I get a nice trip to skeggie on Sunday... Although my mum and co will be in the car, I'm not too bothered... especially as I get paid. And I get the house to myself for three days... It'll be dead good...
I'm wondering what I'll get up to :wink: :rolleyes:
Original post by Fluent &#953
Aw that is so sweet, I hope it wasn't the real reason though, if you wanted to go I would have wanted you to :smile: :hugs:

Yes I can see all the choosing was getting a bit manic :p: Silly headache. :mad:

i know you would have cos you're not selfish :p: :hugs: but when we have sooo little time id rather spend it pestering you! :p: and my best friend was like 'ohh jen you have to come otherwise i will be in a mood!' so that shows how important you are fil :p:
oh dinner! brb
.x.jen.x.
i know you would have cos you're not selfish :p: :hugs: but when we have sooo little time id rather spend it pestering you! :p: and my best friend was like 'ohh jen you have to come otherwise i will be in a mood!' so that shows how important you are fil :p:

Oh goooshhh jen :blushing:

*Feels like he has to do something impressive to justify jen's time*

ummmmm... err.. :redface:
.x.jen.x.
oh dinner! brb

Okkkkkky :smile: See you in a bit. Enjoy.
creamcrackered
Oh... errm... okay. I guess it's a good thing. You not in the way of the bullets there I guess :hugs: Don't want you getting hurt. :smile:

I get a nice trip to skeggie on Sunday... Although my mum and co will be in the car, I'm not too bothered... especially as I get paid. And I get the house to myself for three days... It'll be dead good...
I'm wondering what I'll get up to :wink: :rolleyes:

Aww, thanks.

What do you mean, "as I get paid"?
I hope you have fun! I don't really know what sort of place that is though. :redface:
Natalie Lane
Aww, thanks.

What do you mean, "as I get paid"?
I hope you have fun! I don't really know what sort of place that is though. :redface:

My stupid mum and her loser bf want me to take 'em to Skegness (seaside) on Sunday so they can have:
"Time together." :puke:
Anyway, I'm the only one who drives, so I'm driving them there. They gonna pay me for it, as it is quite a long way... and then I get the house to myself...

That's win-win all the way...
Ooo, lucky! So what exactly are you going to do with 3 days of freedom? :p:
Natalie Lane
Ooo, lucky! So what exactly are you going to do with 3 days of freedom? :p:

You may well ask... But I'm still contemplating...

I think a lurid three day session of casual sex, booze and rock n roll - oh yeah
Hmmm... that is so american-movie-ish, not sure why exactly but it was the first thing that popped in my head. :p:
Natalie Lane
Hmmm... that is so american-movie-ish, not sure why exactly but it was the first thing that popped in my head. :p:

Just an expression I guess...

But if that's what I'm doing I'll be smiling this week... :biggrin:
Hey guys! im bacccccck
i want to watch dirty dancing but i cant find it :frown: and i dunno what other dvd to watch instead, i wanna watch keira knightley, but its my mums present and she hasnt yet, do you think its rude to ask to watch it before she has? :redface:
Hey Jennakins... How are you at the mo...

Where's everyone else gone
They're lurking :ninja:
OH god. i meant pride & prejudice. not 'kiera knightley' :redface: :redface: :redface: that made me sound like such a freak
Pride and Prejudice?
creamcrackered
Pride and Prejudice?

yeaaaaah :redface:
.x.jen.x.
OH god. i meant pride & prejudice. not 'kiera knightley' :redface: :redface: :redface: that made me sound like such a freak

Lol well probably lots of people wouldnt mind watching her :p:

Latest