Reply 5980
gonnabavet
Yo yo yo yo

:biggrin:

Hey... How're you? :wink:

Long time no speak. :frown:
feefifofum
You know, people are suggesting I have a dirty mind! :eek: ME! :angel:

Never!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: *ignores the fact that i don't even know my father* :p:

Metta ---> Anime brunettes are everywhere just keep looking :wink: :rolleyes:

F1 ---> Hellooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Have you started the society yet?! :confused: :biggrin:
CrispyDuck
Never!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: *ignores the fact that i don't even know my father* :p:

Metta ---> Anime brunettes are everywhere just keep looking :wink: :rolleyes:

F1 ---> Hellooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Have you started the society yet?! :confused: :biggrin:

Hi... and before we start it ISNT me... I have enough kids :p:

And you have a point I shall start it now :smile: :wink:
crispy duck if you wanna sign up/ discuss its in the entertainment forum now. All yours :smile: :wink:
F1 fanatic
crispy duck if you wanna sign up/ discuss its in the entertainment forum now. All yours :smile: :wink:

what is?
F1 fanatic

WOO!!!!!!!! That is going in my sig :party: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Has there every been a society society? Coz i'm going to start one if there hasn't been
coldfusion
what is?

crowded House appreciation society

We are a small minority who like a band hardly anyone else has heard of :rolleyes: :frown:
CrispyDuck
Has there every been a society society? Coz i'm going to start one if there hasn't been

theres the society thread in about. The 1 with all the societies in it. I'll see how this does and if anyone joins up I'll register it :smile:
CrispyDuck

check your PMs!
feefifofum
check your PMs!

I have :angel: xxx
feefifofum
check your PMs!

Last time I looked it was the right honourable Tony Blair - has it changed :eek:
F1 fanatic
Last time I looked it was the right honourable Tony Blair - has it changed :eek:

:rofl: you're such a comedian :p: Guess what!!! I suggested the name for the florgy society :proud:
F1 fanatic

In my own little world yes it has. It is now....ME! Mwahahahahaha!

:p:

And Crispy Duck - thanks!
F1 fanatic
theres the society thread in about. The 1 with all the societies in it. I'll see how this does and if anyone joins up I'll register it :smile:

I'm scared of starting it - no one will join :redface:

No problem feef :love:
feefifofum
In my own little world yes it has. It is now....ME! Mwahahahahaha!

:p:

And Crispy Duck - thanks!

You know that works so well!

It means you rule over your own Feefdom :biggrin: :p:

And thankyou Crispy duck... one tries ones best :redface: :p:
CrispyDuck
I'm scared of starting it - no one will join :redface:

No problem feef :love:

I meant I'll register the Crowded house 1 - not that anyone has joined except me and you :rolleyes:. I mean what would a society society actually discuss :confused:
F1 fanatic
You know that works so well!

It means you rule over your own Feefdom :biggrin: :p:

And thankyou Crispy duck... one tries ones best :redface: :p:

:rofl: Hadn't thought of that! :biggrin:
F1 fanatic
I meant I'll register the Crowded house 1 - not that anyone has joined except me and you :rolleyes:. I mean what would a society society actually discuss :confused:

It would be a society for people who don't belong to a society but want to - i feel sorry for them :p: lol i'm not actually sure what they would discuss *scratches head* you do have a point - oh well never mind :biggrin: xxx
:hello: It's quiet on here tonight.........am I missing something amazing on TV?

Latest