The Student Room Group
Reply 67980
meh, who needs some big showy postcount, not me! we're way better than those >1000 guys and girls.

they may have huge post counts, but atm they only have a tiny little thread.
:bunny:
Reply 67982
hussy! look at how much stomach you're showing :eek: and then shaking your :eek: like that *shocked*. :redface:

:p:
:eek: what have you been taking? :p:
Reply 67984
Raaah :biggrin:
Reply 67985
:eek: with all these raars and raahs and raas and dancing rabbits it's like being in some crazy animal wonderland, weeeee.

WHat doyo u mean whatamitaking im know exactly what im asying im completely sane and sober and clean and innocent!

:p: writing in 'nonsense' is remarkably fun.
Reply 67986
Raah'ing is fun..do join us. :biggrin: (well its just meee..)
Reply 67987
*ahem* raarmhgf *cough cough* dammit! crashed and burned on that one

I guess I'm just not cut out for the circus life :getmecoat:
Reply 67988
Rawr!
Reply 67989
OMGZ noooooo

THat avatar is the most terrifying thing I have encountered on TSR - including the almost constant debauchery of the 'box.
Joke time!!

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: “That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen. Ugh!” The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: “The driver just insulted me!” The man says: “You go right up there and tell him off go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you.”

:laugh:
Reply 67991
Have you heard the joke about the blunt pencil?

Spoiler

if you deleted this thread, the total post count of TSR would reduce by like 10%

LET THE SPAMMING CONTINUE!
sorry had to have post number 68k
A woman walks in to a bar with a duck under her arm, the barman says "why have you brought that pig in here?"

The woman says "EXCUSE ME, but this is a duck!"

The barman replies "EXCUSE ME, but i was talking to the duck!"
Reply 67995
darryladie
if you deleted this thread, the total post count of TSR would reduce by like 10%

LET THE SPAMMING CONTINUE!

Sorry to burst tha' bubble, but posts in chat don't add to postcount so deleting this thread would have no effect on postcount whatsoever.
Kurwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
hello
oh hi! :smile: How are you?
:itsme:

Latest