The Student Room Group
gonnabavet
A permanent LOL??

lots of love, short 4 luv its quicker 2 type! lol
Ribomania
lots of love, short 4 luv its quicker 2 type! lol

oh, i see lol and think laugh out loud... never mind....
gonnabavet
oh, i see lol and think laugh out loud... never mind....

I use both, and u can usually tell which i mean, if its at the end its luv, n e where else its :rofl: lol
Ribomania
I use both, and u can usually tell which i mean, if its at the end its luv, n e where else its :rofl: lol
So that means you just wrote:

"I use both, and u can usually tell which i mean, if its at the end its luv, n e where else its :rofl: lots of love" :biggrin: :p:
Ribomania

I'll remember that one then :wink:
Monteferro
So that means you just wrote:

"I use both, and u can usually tell which i mean, if its at the end its luv, n e where else its :rofl: lots of love" :biggrin: :p:

U get the idea, :rofl:
Ribomania
U get the idea, :rofl:
Yeah... kinda. :p:

(But if that's the case then I've been saying "lots of love" to virtually everyone on TSR) :eek:
Monteferro
Yeah... kinda. :p:

(But if that's the case then I've been saying "lots of love" to virtually everyone on TSR) :eek:

Who cares just spread the love bro *says sailor boy puffing on joint*
Heloo people - guess who got promoted to benevolent :eek:
feefifofum
Heloo people - guess who got promoted to benevolent :eek:

you old poster you :rolleyes: :biggrin: ... no good you are past it now :wink: . Get to benevolant & it means 2 things:

1. you post too much
2. You are beyond the point of no return. There is no escape now - Mwahahaha :eek:

Well done anyhoo :smile:
F1 fanatic
you old poster you :rolleyes: :biggrin: ... no good you are past it now :wink: . Get to benevolant & it means 2 things:

1. you post too much
2. You are beyond the point of no return. There is no escape now - Mwahahaha :eek:

Well done anyhoo :smile:

Lol, I hadn't been watching my post count for ages, and then suddenly I noticed I had in fact gone past 600! :eek:

But I have now been hooked for some time, this is old news! :wink:
Hey,

Bristol or Durham (St Chad's)? Have got same offer from both and can't decide.
i_am_hulk
Hey,

Bristol or Durham (St Chad's)? Have got same offer from both and can't decide.

I applied to Chads - didnt like it tbh - found it bit stuck up. But entirely your choice. Go with your heart & a little bit of your head. For example which do you live closer to? I would advise you choose that 1 - much easier bringing stuff backwards & forwards - its a pain! :mad:
hows everyone doing?
What did I create???? A MONSTER

(by proxy as this thread was started becuase of my other one!)
Reply 1595
Hey people is there anyone around tonight?
Reply 1596
Hi everyone! Just dropping by :smile: Hope all is well! :smile:
Reply 1597
saiyamana
Not feeling too good :frown: Maybe you could cheer me up by looking at the post below yours :rolleyes:

Okay, I'm looking :smile: Why are you feeling bad? :confused:
saiyamana
Not feeling too good :frown: Maybe you could cheer me up by looking at the post below yours :rolleyes:

You did realise you are no longer welcome here, despite you setting this thing up...i'm sure I see more than 1000 posts....lol

I'm messing...i'm still very far away from the 1000 benchmark
I still have a postcount of less than 1000 although its slowly going up! :smile:

Latest