The Student Room Group

F.R.I.E.N.D.S trivia game

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
cadaeibfeceh
Passing kidney stones

That's what he did when PHEOBE was giving birth lol. Wasn't he with some other woman while she gave birth? And watching football? Not sure though.
bex285
That's what he did when PHEOBE was giving birth lol. Wasn't he with some other woman while she gave birth? And watching football? Not sure though.

Oh yeah! SO many births!!!

Why did Ross break Monica's hand?
I can't remember what Joey thought it was, but I know it was just a big cupboard of things Monica didn't have room anywhere else for. Just a huge cupboard of crap lol
Reply 383
hannahhi
I'm back for some more Friend's related trivia fun :ninja:

What's behind the locked door of the cupboard in Monica and Chandler's flat? And what does Joey suggest to Chandler it could be?

Lots of mess, and Joey says it could be Richard.
Reply 384
bex285

He was helping another woman :h:
Monica slept with a guy who she thought was a senior in college, but how old was he really?
17 I think?
Reply 387
cadaeibfeceh
Oh yeah! SO many births!!!

Why did Ross break Monica's hand?

Was that when he was getting a shot for his kiwi allergy? I thought the bone was just bruised. Or was it another time and I've just forgotten it :|

Btw I realise I'm being very pedantic :p: I apologise!
hbandtr4eva
17 I think?

I thought it was 16... oh well :smile:
Kitty_x
Lots of mess, and Joey says it could be Richard.

:yep:

What happened to Ross when he went for a spray tan?
Reply 390
Who is Ken Adams?
Reply 391
hannahhi
:yep:

What happened to Ross when he went for a spray tan?

'I'M AN EIGHT'

He counted wrong, and he kept getting sprayed on the front and not the back.
bex285
Was that when he was getting a shot for his kiwi allergy? I thought the bone was just bruised. Or was it another time and I've just forgotten it :|

Btw I realise I'm being very pedantic :p: I apologise!

Yeah I was thinking of that time...the other one you may be thinking of is when Ross stabbed Monica's hand with a pencil when they were kids? "What do you think this is, a freckle?"

:p:
Reply 393
cadaeibfeceh
Yeah I was thinking of that time...the other one you may be thinking of is when Ross stabbed Monica's hand with a pencil when they were kids? "What do you think this is, a freckle?"

:p:

Awh yeah :p:
Nothing will ever beat Friends, lol.
What was Rachel wearing when she tried to grab the phone off Ross after leaving him a drunken message telling him that she was so over him?
NoPurposeTortoise
What was Rachel wearing when she tried to grab the phone off Ross after leaving him a drunken message telling him that she was so over him?

Did she have her pyjamas on? I think I remember red checked bottoms..?

How does Joey end up being in possession of a boat?
Reply 396
hannahhi
Did she have her pyjamas on? I think I remember red checked bottoms..?

How does Joey end up being in possession of a boat?

Silent auction.

Who thinks they've found their identical hand twin?
Kitty_x
Silent auction.

Joey.

Who does Chandler pretend to be when a woman rings his answer machine accidently and what line from this woman makes him do so?

(first name)
All I remember is her taran pj bottoms and big socks :smile:

He bidded on it at a charity auction without realising if he wins the bid he has to pay for it. Then when Rachel persuades someone else to buy it Joey decided he wants to keep it.

What does it appear Rachel is afraid of when she takes Emma to the park?
Kitty_x
Silent auction.

Joey

How does Joey know Chandler didn't watch 'the tape'? :p:

Quick Reply

Latest