The Student Room Group

I need responses for my dissertation survey! please fill

Hello!

I'm collecting data for my dissertation: 'From Gangnam Style to Glowing Skin'.
The purpose of this research is to explore the impact of Korean pop (K-pop) music consumption on the purchase intention of Korean skincare products among UK university students.

Please fill out the survey (approx. 5 min):
https://qfreeaccountssjc1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0I27YNpueitVtDo
Reply 1
just finished your survey! Good luck! Idk how much this feedback will help but im mixed asian and white and have spent a few year living in Singapore where I feel like the Korean culture is much more admired than that of western countries for example I found that in SG the beauty standard for skin is often shown as how fair your skin is but the beauty standards in Western Countries is how tan you are. Not sure how relevant this is but good luck for your dissertation. Also, the q's regarding knowledge of products and other K trivia I would have not known if it wasn't for my time in Singapore! Good luck!
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by HARR1
just finished your survey! Good luck! Idk how much this feedback will help but im mixed asian and white and have spent a few year living in Singapore where I feel like the Korean culture is much more admired than that of western countries for example I found that in SG the beauty standard for skin is often shown as how fair your skin is but the beauty standards in Western Countries is how tan you are. Not sure how relevant this is but good luck for your dissertation. Also, the q's regarding knowledge of products and other K trivia I would have not known if it wasn't for my time in Singapore! Good luck!

Yeah this is so true and well said. Beauty is subjective and beauty standards wavy but with globalisation and constant exposure to new cultural concepts, we are slowly incorporating ourselves to the new cultural product we enjoy.
Reply 3
Original post by HARR1

do you have any friends who are aware of K-pop? Can you circulate this survey to them and get it filled out?
I really would appreciate that bc they will be the perfect sample for my study.
Huge thanks in advance xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending