The Student Room Group

F.R.I.E.N.D.S trivia game

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5940
Original post by lil.sam30
Lobsters :lovie:

Flight 241 from Newark airport

Who did Barry cheat on with Rachel (and cheat on Rachel with)?

Mandy

What is the name of the episode in which Ross tries to scare Rachel and Phoebe?
Original post by v22
Mandy

The one with Unagi

When Joey read for the part as Mercutio, what is the name he gave as his own when the casting directors asked??
Reply 5942
Original post by chlobofro
The one with Unagi

When Joey read for the part as Mercutio, what is the name he gave as his own when the casting directors asked??

Holden McGroin

What other names did Joey consider for his stagename?
Original post by v22
Mandy

isn't it mindy?
Original post by Gemini92
Holden McGroin

What other names did Joey consider for his stagename?

Stalin

How much did Monica bet Chandler that she wouldnt see Rachel again?
Original post by anuradha_d
Stalin

How much did Monica bet Chandler that she wouldnt see Rachel again?

10 bucks

In the one where no-one is ready, what is Ross prepared to do in order to convince Rachel that he wants her to go to the museum benefit?
Drink a cup of fat.

What's Barry's surname?
Original post by tommy1311
Drink a cup of fat.

What's Barry's surname?

Farber

What song does Rachel sing at Barry and Mindy's wedding?
Original post by Picture~Perfect
Farber

What song does Rachel sing at Barry and Mindy's wedding?

Missed the bonus for Finkel.

Copacabana?

What's the name of Phoebe's ex-husband?
Reply 5949
Original post by tommy1311
Missed the bonus for Finkel.

Copacabana?

What's the name of Phoebe's ex-husband?

Duncan

What was his job?
Original post by Gemini92
Duncan

What was his job?

He was in the ice capades

What do Ross and Rachel do on their first date?
Reply 5951
He was in the ice capades

What do Ross and Rachel do on their first date?

They went to the museum where Ross works and did it in a lecture hall (or some similar place which had projectors)

What did Rachel say she'd miss the most after Phoebe had the triplets?
Original post by sn8595
They went to the museum where Ross works and did it in a lecture hall (or some similar place which had projectors)

What did Rachel say she'd miss the most after Phoebe had the triplets?

Nope, that was their second date, on their first date they watched a movie with subtitles.

She said she'd miss watching her freak people out by saying she was having her brother's babies.

What does Monica go in business making, as a plan to get over Richard?
Nope, that was their second date, on their first date they watched a movie with subtitles.

She said she'd miss watching her freak people out by saying she was having her brother's babies.

What does Monica go in business making, as a plan to get over Richard?

it's either making jam or making mocholate
Reply 5954

Whoops! :colondollar: The second's the one I remember!
Original post by hannahchan
it's either making jam or making mocholate

Jam

Phoebe makes a music video of which song?
Smelly-Cat

What's the name of the song Leslie sings to Phoebe at the beginning of 'The one with Phoebe's Ex-Partner'?
"Phoebe Buffay, What Can I Say? I Really Loved When We Were Singing Partners, And I Shouldn't Have Left You That Way"

In the thanksgiving episode where Rachel makes half a trifle and half a shepherds pie, Phoebe tells Rachel she had a dream the night before; who was in it and what happened in the dream?

She also has another dream during her nap whilst at Monica's for thanksgiving. What happened in that dream?

(long question, I know, sorry :colondollar:)
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by SimpleGirl
"Phoebe Buffay, What Can I Say? I Really Loved When We Were Singing Partners, And I Shouldn't Have Left You That Way"

In the thanksgiving episode where Rachel makes half a trifle and half a shepherds pie, Phoebe tells Rachel she had a dream the night before; who was in it and what happened in the dream?

She also has another dream during her nap whilst at Monica's for thanksgiving. What happened in that dream?

(long question, I know, sorry :colondollar:)

The first one is that Jack Gellar rescues her from a burning building and in the second one, they were going to get married, but he left to fight a fire and she walks into a nightclub and sees him kissing another girl. (Had to look the second one up lol)

What does Chandler say happens to his dessert?
The first one is that Jack Gellar rescues her from a burning building and in the second one, they were going to get married, but he left to fight a fire and she walks into a nightclub and sees him kissing another girl. (Had to look the second one up lol)

What does Chandler say happens to his dessert?

This was going to be my original question but then I remembered about Phoebe's dream :tongue:
A bird grabbed it, tried to fly away with it but then just dropped it on the street.

Where did Monica say she was going to eat her trifle and what was her reason for eating it there?

Quick Reply

Latest