:smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
MetalheadA7X
Count me in for the TSR freshers piss up

Sweet! TSR piss up and celebration of mine and hunghey's birthday's, lol.
I'm so looking forward to Uni already, and it's more than 9 months away!!
Reply 22
woooooooooooo uniiii~
lol, i cant wait for uni either. maybe ive just been watching too many american teen movies but..if its not like that i will be severely dissapointed lol

p.s. and if there is a higher female to male ratio in nottingham then all the better i say :wink:
hunghey
woooooooooooo uniiii~
lol, i cant wait for uni either. maybe ive just been watching too many american teen movies but..if its not like that i will be severely dissapointed lol

p.s. and if there is a higher female to male ratio in nottingham then all the better i say :wink:

Haha well I've talked to a hell of a lot of current uni students. I was chatting to one from UEA last night and she said the best three parts are the people you meet, the social life; and nnumber 3 was irrelevant to post here as it was about the UEA, lol.
They all say it's one of the best experiences in your life. So I'm sure you won't be dissappointed after watching too many American movies :smile:
Reply 24
yeah definitely, those are major reasons to why im going to uni, and ofcourse, also to get a good degree and blahblahblah! nottingham seems like a real good choice in that aspect because of the big student population and my short tour around the city was nice too :smile:
Well I followed a band, Alter Bridge, round on their UK Tour in November 2008; and I Loved Nottingham. Their gig there was in Rock City, which is an awesome venue. The city seems pretty modern, and there's loads of bars and clubs to go to. Check out the TSR Wiki on NTU!
Nice one guys.

Hopefully see you there. Nottingham is a class city for a night out from what i saw when i went for the open day.
MetalheadA7X
Nice one guys.

Hopefully see you there. Nottingham is a class city for a night out from what i saw when i went for the open day.

It is, man.
I noticed your username - what bands are you in to mate?
BenjiDeane
It is, man.
I noticed your username - what bands are you in to mate?

Well alot really.
Avenged Sevenfold, Bleeding Through, Parkway Drive, The Black Dahlia Murder, Job For A Cowboy, Between The Buried and Me, As I Lay Dying not name a few metal bands.

But i also love hair metal and 80's pop
And Hardcore Dance, hense my sig.

:smile: Yourself?
Alter Bridge, Tequila Rockin'Bird, Logan, Submersed, The Mayfield Four, Saxon, Creed, Akon, etc
its bull, plus the talent this year is shocking
Reply 31
27Charlie27
thats awful. i want more men. why so many girls?!?

:ditto:
Meeee :)
:ditto:

Well there's always me :smile:
Reply 33
BenjiDeane
Well there's always me :smile:

:tongue:
Meeee :)
:tongue:

:P haha
crazyjoyce
its bull, plus the talent this year is shocking

Talent of whomb? Girls?
if so, haha.. wait till this year :smile:

Thats what i like to hear lol
27Charlie27
Talent of whomb? Girls?
if so, haha.. wait till this year :smile:

*Grins with joy*

Reply 38
BenjiDeane
Lol I have a twin bro who used to lend out his Driving Licence for a tenner a night - made a fair bit of money but I'd never lend it!

That's so cheeky! Pretty good idea tho... haha :tongue:
fruitfox
That's so cheeky! Pretty good idea tho... haha :tongue:

Ha tis indeed! Like I said though I'd never lend mine for fear of never getting it back!! Lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending