The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Sikh-Muslim Riots in Birmingham?

Hey,

Well I was in Birmigham the other day and I think this Sikh gang was drug-dealing or something and then a gang of Muslims come round the corner and start doing it aswell. Then one of the members of the Sikh gang goes to the Muslim gang and they starting arguing,something to do with the Muslim gang being on there territory. Then the Muslim gang are unwilling to co-operate and leave so the Sikh leader goes and gets his gang and they all start fighting! Then I think one of the Sikh gang-members calls for back-up and some Hindu/Sikh Punjabis I think because the Sikhs were wearing Kara and the Hindus had like Rakhis on and Aum jewellery. The Muslim gang also calls for back-up and the fighting continues. No one tries to stop it or nothing! I was like OMG I cannot believe this, just over trying to earn some money which would be very minimal anyway!

Is this common in Birmingham or was it a one-off I saw? Is the main reason drugs, why Hindu/Sikh Gangs fight against Muslim gangs?

Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Quite frankly where the hell in Birmingham were you?!
Reply 2
Damn Hindus.
Reply 3
what the hell? you were casually walking through birmingham when this huge ruckas breaks out?
Reply 4
Original post by I-&#9829
Hey,

Well I was in Birmigham the other day and I think this Sikh gang was drug-dealing or something and then a gang of Muslims come round the corner and start doing it aswell. Then one of the members of the Sikh gang goes to the Muslim gang and they starting arguing,something to do with the Muslim gang being on there territory. Then the Muslim gang are unwilling to co-operate and leave so the Sikh leader goes and gets his gang and they all start fighting! Then I think one of the Sikh gang-members calls for back-up and some Hindu/Sikh Punjabis I think because the Sikhs were wearing Kara and the Hindus had like Rakhis on and Aum jewellery. The Muslim gang also calls for back-up and the fighting continues. No one tries to stop it or nothing! I was like OMG I cannot believe this, just over trying to earn some money which would be very minimal anyway!

Is this common in Birmingham or was it a one-off I saw? Is the main reason drugs, why Hindu/Sikh Gangs fight against Muslim gangs?

Thanks

are you sure you werent dreaming
hmmm as a native of birmingham i never saw any of it
Reply 6
Should've thrown rocks at the heathens.
Yeh, it happens all the time...

The main reason is drugs, aswell.
Reply 8
you seem like you're chatting **** tbh
g_star_raw_1989
Yeh, it happens all the time...

The main reason is drugs, aswell.

Where does this happen?
Difintely not in the side of town I live.
koonergs
what the hell? you were casually walking through birmingham when this huge ruckas breaks out?

Nope I was looking outside of my cousins back-window in his house! I think it was Handsworth or something?
Rei

I think your wrong tbh.
Pinball_heart
Where does this happen?
Difintely not in the side of town I live.

Ermm....
Smethwick, Handsworth, Lozells, Edirdington , Aston.. the ****** places basically
I wouldn't be surprised if the reasoning came in the form of drugs.
I think your wrong tbh.

I don't think he is tbh
Rei

Nah, it does happen..
g_star_raw_1989
Ermm....
Smethwick, Handsworth, Lozells, Edirdington , Aston.. the ****** places basically

(*Erdington)
Yeah I stay well clear of those.

I can assure the OP that you need to go to nicer places in Birmingham.
tbh
Reply 18
Handsworth

Yeah that sounds about right for them sort of areas
Pinball_heart
(*Erdington)
Yeah I stay well clear of those.

I can assure the OP that you need to go to nicer places in Birmingham.

Hahaha yeh....
I live in Edgbaston :cool:
Where about you from ? :eyeball:

Latest

Trending

Trending