The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Have you ever stolen something?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i took a book from school in year 1 or something. then my grandad found out and made me take it back i was well embarrassed!!!
Reply 21
I stole a book from a book shop, because I was bored. I was young, and the shop in question had high security so it was a challenge. Would I do it again no, I'm more into murder and bizarre sex crimes these days, so minor crimes are so passé. :smile:

As for stealing from work the English are the biggest thieves in Europe. I have stolen stuff, but it was stuff I could of taken if I'd asked, so no biggy.

Oh and I still have an old book on microscopy I never returned, but that was an oversight rather than deliberate theft.
The sample make-up from Superdrug... it's not really stealing though because you can't buy them. :shy2:
Reply 23
When I was 12 I decide not to pay for my pick n' Mix at the cinema :ninja:
Reply 24
Yeah. Got caught too. Never again.
When I was a kid I used to eat the pick n mix in woolworths :frown: and i used to steal markers from school! Apart from that...nothing
I once let gerbils loose in a pet shop on purpose because i didn't like how small the cages where. Does that count as stealing? I'm going to London zoo soon, i suppose i can find out then.
Just the usual pick and mix :tongue:
Yes. Regularly, if downloading counts.
A thimble from a fabric store. :ninja:
I stole a potato when I was 6.
I stole a bracelet from a stall at the airshow at the beach when I was about 13, I have shoplifted other things since then but all from major chain stores or supermarkets (I have no guilt complex doing this because they make enough money) I knooooow thats a bad way to see it, but I don't care. I guess I see it kind of as a victimless crime. Whereas the stall was run by like just normal nice people who probably didn't make THAT much money because the bracelets are only £1 each.

I FEEL SO BAD ABOUT IT. I've wanted to go back every year and just give them the money but each year the airshow date falls when I am at Reading Festival. THIS YEAR IT IS THE WEEK BEFORE! So I've planned to buy another bracelet, pay with a £20 note and tell them to keep the change. I feel so mean and selfish :frown:
No.
Reply 33
Well.... In year 2, pencils used to end up in my pencil case (to be fair, my own colouring pencils were exactly the same make as the ones at school). I gained several of some colours and was left with none in others.

A few years ago, I was looking through my old school things, and found 2 reading books I accidently brought with me when I moved house (and consquently school) in year 2.

Never stolen anything deliberately though - I have a very large guilt complex. I mean, when I was 9 I wanted to get a security guard over because an old man had stolen a turkish delight from the Tesco pick and mix (I saw him eat it!). He even lied to his wife!

Haha - I love my guilt complex :biggrin:
No, never.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 35
I've never stolen from a shop... I've stolen stuff from random people before though, nothing serious
A fake onion from a homeware store.
A fake book (the kind that you can put stuff in) from the same store.

Really random things. I might be a kleptomaniac, actually.
The only thing I ever stole that I wanted was a pocket full of jelly bellies in Amsterdam. (Makes me sound cooler than I actually am; it was a school trip, and I think I was 13?)

Next time I go to Ikea I shall rob them of one of their Swedish books. Excellent.
Yes.

:rolleyes:
SoundDevastation
Yes.

:rolleyes:

What's with the smiley?
whitepearlbaby
What's with the smiley?

Because anyone who has paid attention to my posts in the past would have guessed that I had obviously stolen stuff.. haha

Latest

Trending

Trending