This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Have you ever stolen something?

Poll

Have you ever stolen something?

However trivial :smile: post anon if necessary :smile:

Scroll to see replies

a lollipop from a baby.... only joking!
i stole a packet of sweets when i was 6 - 7 yea old and got caught! well i didn't run when i grabbed it
Reply 2
I've stolen pens from work before... But that's only because pens are like goldust there, and everyone steals eachothers'... How hardcore am I, eh? :rolleyes:
Reply 3
I've stolen a few things from Claires Accesories. Back when I was cool.
Reply 4
Does a sweetie from Woolworths when i was about 7 count?
A Pencil sharpener from the Post Office when I was about 9.... then I gave it to my Grandad. Hahaha!
Reply 6
Lipsil when i was in a pram :smile:
Never. Not even a lolly :frown: I'm too good.
Reply 8
calculators, pens **** like that from teachers.... I'm a badman :ninja:

real theft was stealing sweets when I was little :awesome:
Reply 9
A lip balm from boots :unsure:
Reply 10
loool i stole pokemon cards like when I was 7....but I gave them back [they caught me]!!!
Reply 11
Your virginity, nah oj. Im not that mean.
I once stole a pair of scissors when I waws really young.
I do often take electronics bits from my classroom but I wouldnt stictly as stealing. Just borrowing for learnign purposes.
some shorts accidently when i was 5
Reply 13
Yes it does :spank:
Some fake tattoos :s-smilie:
My sister forced me to steal a little jewellery set from C&A (lol remember that shop?)
and as always the putting sweets in your mouth at a pick 'n' mix :biggrin:
Reply 15
Lol, little stupid things like sweets. I am too chicken to steal anything worth anything :rolleyes:
I used to do it for the lulz.

I used to steal brochures from my local chip shop.
I used to walk to town just to steal argos cataglogues.
Not to be out done by my friends, I once stole the yellow pages from my neighbours doorstep.
I once stole a stray cat.
I stole a fiver I found lying next to a busker.

I am so badassss!
Reply 17
I filled my bag full of stuff from Primark(God knows why I decided to steal from there, I had more than enough money to pay for it!), with things like tights, shoes, earrings, underwear...
Got caught and had to wait 2 hours for the police who never showed up, but they rang my mum.
Bad times:no:
Reply 18
My friends and I always steal springs whenever they're used in physics (the small ones with the hooks cus they're so fun to play with and would get replaced anyway). Also paper, am stocking up:biggrin:
Reply 19
I use to rob party poppers from my local newsagents when i was like reallyyy small in primary school or somethin :eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending