The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Have you ever stolen something?

Scroll to see replies

It's obvious enough from your profile, signature, avatar, etc...
Reply 41
I've stole the usual stuff you can get away with as a student like salt and pepper shakers from bars.
Reply 42
yeah i stole a kinder egg before when i was like 10 :frown:
SoundDevastation
Because anyone who has paid attention to my posts in the past would have guessed that I had obviously stolen stuff.. haha

You're a bit weird. You want to make the world a better place but you steal? :s-smilie: I don't like that.
Reply 44
Numerous Things

A friend and I stole a joke book from a book store that came to my primary school when i was 8. Ingeniously we showved it down our trousers and walked out like nothing had happened

I also stole a rubber with a mate but we felt so guilty that we went and buried it......never to see it again
whitepearlbaby
You're a bit weird. You want to make the world a better place but you steal? :s-smilie: I don't like that.

only nasty places, only things i need (and cant afford) and very very rarely.
SoundDevastation
only tesco, primark.. nasty places, only things i need (and cant afford) and very very rarely.

I don't think you should justify that to me. If you think it's okay, then fine... but I don't agree with it.
whitepearlbaby
I don't think you should justify that to me. If you think it's okay, then fine... but I don't agree with it.

well the question mark in your post suggested you wanted some kind of justification? eh.. i dont care if you agree with it tbh, those business are exploitative and environmentally destructive, so i agree with it!
SoundDevastation
well the question mark in your post suggested you wanted some kind of justification? eh.. i dont care if you agree with it tbh, those business are exploitative and environmentally destructive, so i agree with it!

Sorry, rhetorical question to myself.
I used to steal paper from the stationery room at work!
Reply 50
I once stole a girl's heart :yep:.
Reply 51
a girls virginity :awesome:

ok sorry that was crude

but urrm yeah i dont think i have stolen anything really

im always thinking that if i do something bad (like steal) then something bad will happen to me in return.. its happend to me before!
so no i havent. im a good boy :awesome:
ayesha2210
However trivial :smile: post anon if necessary :smile:

I stole your heart :smile:

Spoiler

Reply 53
The poll is showing that most of us have done!! Grapes from the trolley when walking round the supermarket when younger :tongue:
Robber sainsburie's when I was in year 6. Robbed corner shops were in whihc the owner of the shop is in capable of catching me up :smile:
I stole a handbag
then a car
then a baby
then a shot a policeman and stole his hat
I then went to the toilet in his helmet
and then sent it to the grieving widow
and then stole it again

IT CROWD
Reply 56
I stole 2p from my brother a while ago.

Not sure if that counts.
Reply 57
RocTheMic

Aaawww :smile:
Reply 58
RocTheMic
and her panties? well in son!
Reply 59
I never used to steal anything ever (except I had a thing for rulers, I had hundreds of other people's rulers) but in the last year I've discovered how excellent I am at petty theft (I have no shame), and so I probably "borrow" something daily. Mainly food/inexpensive stationery, though. As for today, sorry about your chocolate coins, Mr Neeson.

Latest

Trending

Trending