The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

kingslaw
My gf is my homosexual tendency :eek:

:rofl:

well i'd believe you if you wouldn't have posted your pics on the pic thread :rolleyes:
i have a broken heart too :smile:
Reply 22
wild thing
:rofl:

well i'd believe you if you wouldn't have posted your pics on the pic thread :rolleyes:

All is not always as it seems.

*will stop talking about gf before I start to cry :frown:*
Reply 23
onlylittleme
i have a broken heart too :smile:

Sticky back plastic and superglue will fix it.

I'm sure they've covered this one on Blue Peter
kingslaw
All is not always as it seems.

*will stop talking about gf before I start to cry :frown:*

mmm so you're a travestie or something :confused:
Reply 25
wild thing
mmm so you're a travestie or something :confused:

Well, I have got the figure for it, let's be honest.

Alas my cross-dressing days are few and far between, despite how financially rewarding they usually end up being :wink:

Edit: Sorry, I thought you said transvestite...or did you?!?
Reply 26
M@255
Time is the greatest of healers. Just try not to dwell too much on it, throw yourself into something rich and inspriring.

rich guy more like.

check it out though, once I was completely enamored with a boy, told him so, and he didn't like me back. I took to chocalate and only felt worse and fatter afterwards....

so don't do the food thing. run/ sweat it out.
kingslaw
Well, I have got the figure for it, let's be honest.

Alas my cross-dressing days are few and far between, despite how financially rewarding they usually end up being :wink:

Edit: Sorry, I thought you said transvestite...or did you?!?

:p: ooops sorry i wrote it in french :eek:
forgive me...english is my 4th language :rolleyes: and sometimes at 1am I tend to mix up the languages lol.

well...you don't ahve the figure for it..that's for sure :wink:
revenge
more importantly how do you not break someones heart?
Reply 30
wild thing
well...you don't ahve the figure for it..that's for sure :wink:

I have never been so offended in my life!!

When you're in London next year (you are coming to London aren't you?!? Or am I being silly?) you'll feel utterly jealous of how beautfiul I really am when I tart myself up good and proper :d:
kingslaw
I have never been so offended in my life!!

When you're in London next year (you are coming to London aren't you?!? Or am I being silly?) you'll feel utterly jealous of how beautfiul I really am when I tart myself up good and proper :d:

yeah im coming to KCL to do law :eek: :eek:

but on the contraty my dear, i was praising you :smile:
Time is the greatest healer when it comes to hearts... you'll get there, it just takes time...
Reply 33
wild thing
yeah im coming to KCL to do law :eek: :eek:

but on the contraty my dear, i was praising you :smile:

:eek:

I apologise. I'm used to being slated :frown:

Law at King's, eh? Now why the hell would you wanna go and do that?!

You are lucky in that you have chosen BY FAR the most attractive college in London. More so than that other place...the name escapes me...something "College London". Bah, its not a real uni anyway.

Btw, which accommodation are you applying for?
kingslaw
:eek:

I apologise. I'm used to being slated :frown:

Law at King's, eh? Now why the hell would you wanna go and do that?!

You are lucky in that you have chosen BY FAR the most attractive college in London. More so than that other place...the name escapes me...something "College London". Bah, its not a real uni anyway.

Btw, which accommodation are you applying for?

why would someone with YOUR looks be slated :eek:
loool well I don't know..kcl happens to be one of the best unis for law :eek: :wink:
You're at kings too no??? what course?
oh yeah KCL is really nice...I went to the open day and it was lovely dovey :love:
I don't know which accomodation to apply for :redface: do you have any suggestions (i'm assuming you study at KCL given your TSR name :rolleyes: )
Reply 35
You need sort of the temporary equivalent of anaesthetic for the heart.. aka, distraction. Now you're single, you have so much more freedom, and therefore so many more opportunities to act exactly how you please. Is there a new hobby you'd like to try out? Or maybe you can spend your extra time with your friends, hitting the town or having great nights in with a few dvd's and chocolate :smile: Or you can give yourself a whole new look and not have to worry about whether he'll still fancy you. Giving yourself new things to do and keeping busy will give you a more positive outlook for the future and give you less time alone and unoccupied, which will help with the pain :smile:
Reply 36
wild thing
why would someone with YOUR looks be slated :eek:
loool well I don't know..kcl happens to be one of the best unis for law :eek: :wink:
You're at kings too no??? what course?
oh yeah KCL is really nice...I went to the open day and it was lovely dovey :love:
I don't know which accomodation to apply for :redface: do you have any suggestions (i'm assuming you study at KCL given your TSR name :rolleyes: )

I'm at King's doing Law as well :eek: I'm gonna be the guy who you ask for directions and will send you off in the completely wrong direction just for the comedy :p:

I've written a wealth of stuff about accommodation - just look here http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t91823.html :smile:

**By the way, I'd choose either Brian Creamer House or Stamford St as I may be a "Senior Student" at one of these places. And think of all the benefits you could get from knowing someone in a position of power :biggrin:**
Reply 37
F. Poste
You need sort of the temporary equivalent of anaesthetic for the heart.. aka, distraction. Now you're single, you have so much more freedom, and therefore so many more opportunities to act exactly how you please. Is there a new hobby you'd like to try out? Or maybe you can spend your extra time with your friends, hitting the town or having great nights in with a few dvd's and chocolate :smile: Or you can give yourself a whole new look and not have to worry about whether he'll still fancy you. Giving yourself new things to do and keeping busy will give you a more positive outlook for the future and give you less time alone and unoccupied, which will help with the pain :smile:

Thanks I appreciate that, but I just can't get him out of my head. I don't think I slept last night, he text me at 3am saying "right person wrong time i love you babe and always will". Haven't got a clue what it means, its quite upsetting as I called him and he didn't have a clue what it meant either and hung up on me. I feel so empty without him :frown:
Reply 38
tiger_babe
Thanks I appreciate that, but I just can't get him out of my head. I don't think I slept last night, he text me at 3am saying "right person wrong time i love you babe and always will". Haven't got a clue what it means, its quite upsetting as I called him and he didn't have a clue what it meant either and hung up on me. I feel so empty without him :frown:

It's hard, I know. I went through a period when I was so upsettingly obsessed with someone even though I knew they weren't right for me. I was obessed obsessed obsessed and it never left my head and I couldn't stop thinking about them or talking about them and it was horrible. So trust my advice. It's not an instant cure, you have to put some effort into it, but doing something else apart from sitting around thinking about him WILL help. I promise :smile: Hope you're feeling better about things soon!
Reply 39
F. Poste
It's hard, I know. I went through a period when I was so upsettingly obsessed with someone even though I knew they weren't right for me. I was obessed obsessed obsessed and it never left my head and I couldn't stop thinking about them or talking about them and it was horrible. So trust my advice. It's not an instant cure, you have to put some effort into it, but doing something else apart from sitting around thinking about him WILL help. I promise :smile: Hope you're feeling better about things soon!

I hope so too,I really miss him even though I don't if you get what I mean? I'm going out for a few drinks with some mates tonight and out with another mate on wedns. I don't have anyone to phone to keep myself occupied and I feel as if my heart is actually broken, AND I've run out of sticky-backed plastic :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending