The Student Room Group
Reply 1
It's working for me
Reply 2
do I have the url right? www.oxbridge-info.co.uk ?
Reply 3
I mean

www. oxbridge-info .co.uk
Reply 4
add the http://for the url to work
http://www.oxbridge-info.co.uk
Reply 5
Still not working :frown:
Reply 6
Yeah, even I've been trying for ages!!! I thought it was just my connection. I thought the site would be especially helpful so near the interviews...just our luck eh? :confused:
Reply 7
Yeh it doesn't work for me.
Reply 8
No one should be able to ge to it. The domain name is detagged - which basically means that even though the web site may still be running but the domain name (oxbridge-info.co.uk) is not pointing to the server so no one using this address can get there.

As for why this happened, I can't tell you, but it could take a while for the site to come back up again - I would say the absoulte minimum time will be 48 hours and it could take more than a week for it to start working again.
Reply 9
loftx
No one should be able to ge to it. The domain name is detagged - which basically means that even though the web site may still be running but the domain name (oxbridge-info.co.uk) is not pointing to the server so no one using this address can get there.

As for why this happened, I can't tell you, but it could take a while for the site to come back up again - I would say the absoulte minimum time will be 48 hours and it could take more than a week for it to start working again.

nooooooooooooooooooo :frown:

but thanks loftx :biggrin:
loftx

Loftx,

Just reading through the Freshers Guide on your site:

The "Nelson Mandella Building", is indeed the name of the Student's Union at our good friends down the road at Hallam University. :tongue:

However, it is affectionatly known as NMB to the users of it, either for ease, or to save the embarrasement.

Totally unrelated to this thread, but thought I'd mention it.

Latest

Trending

Trending