The Student Room Group

Discontinued favourite foods or snacks.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by theciz
Peanut butter Kit Kat Chunkies. They were like my crack for an entire year, then they were replaced with the ****ty caramel ones. As in chocolate, caramel and wafer had never been done before! :mad::rolleyes:

I miss them so bad! :puppyeyes:

All we can do is hope and pray.
There were these sweets that were kind of like minstrels, except the brown ones had white chocolate inside and the white ones had brown chocolate inside. The packet was red and cream...I cant remember the name though.
Lol remember so many of these...

Golden Grahams were nice, but Cinnamon Grahams owned =D

Does anyone remember the brief spells of Walls Mucky Pig / Spotty Dog ice cream (i think thats what they cwere called...) One was vanilla with chocolate dog shapes the other chocolate with lil pink pigs, novelty AND tasty
I think they also did one called fruity fives? So ice cream but like really artificial peach, lime, strawberry and fruit pastille-esque flavours.
I was gonna come on here and say Vanilla Coke, but two people on the same page has said it before :gah: God I miss it so much :gah:
Original post by Lead Pipes A Fortune Made
Lol remember so many of these...

Golden Grahams were nice, but Cinnamon Grahams owned =D

Does anyone remember the brief spells of Walls Mucky Pig / Spotty Dog ice cream (i think thats what they cwere called...) One was vanilla with chocolate dog shapes the other chocolate with lil pink pigs, novelty AND tasty
I think they also did one called fruity fives? So ice cream but like really artificial peach, lime, strawberry and fruit pastille-esque flavours.

You can still get Cinnamon Grahams - all they did was change the name, to Curiously Cinnamon. It's still exactly the same product.
Reply 345
Original post by kittycallsross
Can include discontinued drinks as well! They used to sell Mountain Dew over here but it was discontinued :frown:

I can buy Mountain Dew in a vending machine outside the CompSci labs at Uni FYI.
do they still do bassett's fruit allsorts? i hate liquorice but LOVED the fruit ones.
Does anybody remember a canned soft drink in the 80s/90s, which was 250ml and the same shape as a Red Bull can? They were still rather than fizzy and I think came in a few flavours but all I remember is cherry and apple, which was absolutely amazing. Used to find them in cafes in tourist attractions quite a lot.
Reply 348
still are looking for crisps but thats so unhealthy
Reply 349
Tropical Skittles. We used to have them in the snack machine in our office, but they're not there anymore. Generally, I love exploring snack machines because they often have some cool things you can't find anywhere else. I'm planning to set up my own business at the beginning of next year and have already found some decent vending machines at https://connectvending.co.uk/vending-machines/snack-machines/ for my new office.
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 350
Original post by andibuck
Does anybody remember a canned soft drink in the 80s/90s, which was 250ml and the same shape as a Red Bull can? They were still rather than fizzy and I think came in a few flavours but all I remember is cherry and apple, which was absolutely amazing. Used to find them in cafes in tourist attractions quite a lot.

I eventually rediscovered that these were by Cawston Vale, precursor to Cawston Press. Shame they don’t bring these back. Last time I had one was maybe very early 2000s at a push.
Dream bars.
They did them again in b&m for a while but they dont even do them in there any more.
Muller corner Mississippi mud pie

Quick Reply

Latest