The Student Room Group

Yet another tale of murderous scum

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8008546.stm

A 15-year-old girl was used as a "honey trap" to lure a boy to his death, a court has heard.

Shakilus Townsend, 16, was beaten and stabbed to death by members of a gang in Thornton Heath, south London in July last year, the Old Bailey was told.

The attack was allegedly orchestrated by the girl's 18-year-old boyfriend Danny McLean after he learnt she was cheating on him with Shakilus.

The girl, who cannot be named, and six male teenagers deny murder.

As Shakilus, from Deptford, south-east London, lay dying, he called out for his mother and said, "I don't want to die", the Old Bailey heard.

Yet another reason to bring back the death penalty. They didn't stop to think that what they were doing was wrong. They can't think.
Reply 1
Bet these guys were pumped full of adrenaline during the attack. It hits them on their first day in prison. That's when they crack up and call for their mummies. What stupidity.

p.s. the role of women in this sort of violence is understated (edging on partners, stirring things etc)
It's absolutely disgusting and IMO the girl should receive a harsher penalty. All as bad as each other really, though. I read on another article the (murdered) guy thought the girl would be the one he marries. Poor guy :frown:
Reply 3
Use them to train extremely vicious rabies infected attack dogs which are then used in riots against this kind of scummy w4nkers.
Reply 4
Labour is such a great government
I think the jailbirds will have somehting to say to her...
Reply 6
Loads of girls do stuff like this in, for lack of a better phrase, those areas. You just need to know who you can trust.
Reply 7
I'm sorry, but as a society based on morals and principles, we should never lower ourselves to a criminal's level, ie the death penalty.

Make prison harsher, destroy any chance of a parole for them, make them work for the rest of their life in a cell. But killing them means that we are no better than they are.

Latest

Trending

Trending