The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
same here, i hate biology or chemistry, so i ll probably do math with physics
Reply 41
I#m thinking physics at oxford - again, don't want to do chem / bio
Reply 42
I'm looking at oxford too really. Is it just me or is the best way of getting to cambridge on train is by going via london?
Has anyone that got a place in SPC received the email about the accomodation and other staff
I've sent my letters but got nothing updated....a bit worring abt the letter.....hope they got it
Mr Nonsense
I#m thinking physics at oxford - again, don't want to do chem / bio

sigh
Reply 45
henryhe5692wow
Has anyone that got a place in SPC received the email about the accomodation and other staff
I've sent my letters but got nothing updated....a bit worring abt the letter.....hope they got it

nope, haven't heard anything yet

I'm sure if none of us haveheard, the letters have got their safely... :yep:
Reply 46
still haven;t heard anything, i emailed them asking if they have recived my letter, but there is no reply yet....
Thanks a lot !!
I am still trying to get in touch with them but if everyone has the same situation ,I shouldn't be that worried.....
Reply 48
henryhe5692wow
Thanks a lot !!
I am still trying to get in touch with them but if everyone has the same situation ,I shouldn't be that worried.....

yeah, no one has heard (as far as I am aware) so no need to panic!
Reply 49
but if you do hear.... can you shout out please?
Reply 50
did everyone else get the email today confirming that they have your consent form, and with the program?
Reply 51
I got it:yep:
Reply 52
apprently mine haven;t arrived ( probably lost in the post ) but it is fine
Reply 53
I got it too; I have to admit they seem to be cutting it right down to the line.
Reply 54
alexpr2000
I got it too; I have to admit they seem to be cutting it right down to the line.

what do you mean by that?

Not giving us much info, so close to the actual course?
Reply 55
Yup and also, is it me or was the course not advertised that much; it was only through browsing that I came upon it.
Reply 56
I just got an email and I'm at corpus christi.
I'm at Queen's as well !!!
Reply 58
i m at Fitzwilliam, which i think is very near to the Cavendish
Reply 59
I'll probably get there for 3ish and I think they might sort the accomodation by where you live so I'll probably be with everyone from the NorthWest... if there are any.

Latest