The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I'd think its random tbh
Reply 61
Does anyone know how to contact teachers with email? I have sent an email to [email protected] asking about the accomodation. But there is no reply. So does anyone know how to contact with them?
Mr Nonsense
:five:

what time are we meant to get there on the Sunday? It just said before 5:30 really...

I think all the activities begin around 6 so we need to gather abt 5.30
Maybe we just need to settle down before 5 and then run to Corpus christi ,it will be alright i hope...
anyway
i will be there probably after lunch and have a look around to find the way to everywhere.....
:woo: :woo: :woo:
song85129
Does anyone know how to contact teachers with email? I have sent an email to [email protected] asking about the accomodation. But there is no reply. So does anyone know how to contact with them?

well you can phone the cavendish lab and get them to the office in charge
the switch board number is 01223337200
my teacher gives me that ,i don't know whether it's right or not
u'd better check
Reply 64
henryhe5692wow
well you can phone the cavendish lab and get them to the office in charge
the switch board number is 01223337200
my teacher gives me that ,i don't know whether it's right or not
u'd better check

Thank you very much and I will check.
Mr Nonsense
where are you coming from?

I think I will do something similar, spend the afternoon there

I'm from birmingham ,what abt u?
Reply 66
Is there an easy way of getting there from Birmingham because I'm from NorthWest and I'm beginning to think the best way to Cambridge is via London which is just stupid.
i c,i've heard from my teacher that there's a very short cut from queen's to the new lab,i ask her to draw a map 4 me ,i am really lazy to walk too much......
alexpr2000
Is there an easy way of getting there from Birmingham because I'm from NorthWest and I'm beginning to think the best way to Cambridge is via London which is just stupid.

well ,from birmingham there are trains to cam every 30 mins,not that many but still quite convinent.
Reply 69
henryhe5692wow
well ,from birmingham there are trains to cam every 30 mins,not that many but still quiet convinent.

Cheers; I'll probs go on that train then.
Reply 70
I don't think we need to take bed stuff but I'm going to take bath stuf; better safe than sorry really, lugging round bed stuff woul be a nightmare.

Latest