The Student Room Group
Reply 1
star_girl_dannie
Hiya, i was just wondering if anybody knows of any good websites for revising cosmology?! :smile: Thanks xxx

May i ask, what is an OCR?
Reply 2
its an exam board in england
stands for oxford cambridge and RSA (royal society of arts), I believe
Reply 3
I've got the same problem :frown: I guess few people do OCR physics and even less do cosmology.
Reply 4
i do OCR cosmology, but i havnt found any good websites =[
Reply 5
I did actually do OCR cosmology a few years ago, but I never found any websites. I thought the questions which go along with the course were OK to help though
Reply 6
alveolus
its an exam board in england
stands for oxford cambridge and RSA (royal society of arts), I believe

Oh right, cheers. Being up here in Scotland, we have different eduational synonyms. It might be of ineterest that when compared to the English eduational system, my lecturer one told me it has not changed in the last 100 years, making it the most difficult in the country. I always wondered why though this part of the country has not made it easier for all of us.
Reply 7
To Mr Lee, yeah i had heard that before. I believe the scottish highers, which are analogous to A levels, are harder. People have said that to me, and in my experience, its probably true.

To the OP, sorry for distracting your thread with all this, but if you do have any particular problems, stick em up here, im sure people can help explain. (That is if you havent found a good site or book by now).

Latest