The Student Room Group

Biology Alevel OCR

Does anyone know where I can find some more practice questions for OCR Biology Alevel, I know pmt is a good website, but any others as I am struggling with applied questions. Thanks.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by saff1256
Does anyone know where I can find some more practice questions for OCR Biology Alevel, I know pmt is a good website, but any others as I am struggling with applied questions. Thanks.

i'm struggling to find questions too since for some topics its quite limited with how many questions they have available. i've tried on other websites but they seem to have basically all the exact same questions as PMT. But it might depend on the topic. if you haven't already, try savemyexams, revisely, study mind & chemistryonlinetuition for questions
and a really good website that ive found really useful is http://ahammondbiology.weebly.com/
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest