The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

arlstar
probably a you-had-to-have-been-there-moment, but in year 11, all girls school we had a german supply, so there was a lot trying to get him to talk like arnold swarzenegger.

Anyway, when the supply left the room one of the girls put half a globe up her top and she looked extremely and realistically pregnant. Supply came back with one of the head teachers who asked who the dad was (knowing the bump wasn't real). The girl pointed at the supply and said, 'him'.
His face was a picture. And he spent about 5 minutes trying to convince him that he wasn't the dad.

Poor guy

Looool omgg tht is tooo funny..
me, i remember my GCSE Biology class few weeks ago..talking about selective breeding and choosing the best characteristics to breed..

Teacher: So what characteristics does a cow need?
Boy : To be popular with the bulls.

Looool that was sooo funny, pity the teacher didnt laugh.

GSCE Maths:
Whats the 6000 in the ratio 3:2?
Boy 1: 600 pounds
Boy 2: 200 pounds
Teacher rolls his eyes and says, so we have the 600 pound man vs. the 200 pound man (and it didnt help that boy 1 was actually overweight) lol

History:
Boy in the class keeps talking about the football on the previous night, so the teacher, instead of being angry, turns around and says, "But weren't you cold standing outside Curry's all that time?" loooool that shut him up

I cant remember too clearly..but in one of out German lessons we were talking about likes and dislikes...and the teacher reads out: 'Ich gern koch'..meaning 'I like coffee'..it was all sniggers until someone bursts out with 'do you like it with cream on the top'? Luckily she had a sense of humour too lol
In English Lit/Lang today (A2 introduction session) one of the guys was asked to explain the term "dimber mort".

Teacher - What does it mean?
Him - I don't know
Teacher - Well, try breaking it into sections?
Him - okay... well mort is like mortality, so it must mean death
Teacher - sure
Him - and dimber... well ber could mean (forgot his definition) and I guess I'd put dim as just some made up word?
Me - ... *laughing on the inside*

Oh, the irony! Next year's going to be so much fun...
My soon-to-be-new-tutor was at our subject dinner a few hours ago and she asked me what's the earliest world event I remember. I said when Take That split up :rofl:
Reply 123
We were studying loaded mag for media..
anyways
teacher: Have your boobs always been wonderfully magnificent?
student: You what did you just say that to one of us?
Teacher: No i was reading from the mag!

It was so funny that she thought he just said that randomly... .
Reply 124
_Pondersome.
Too many things, but i've forgotten the majority of them.

Teacher telling someone off: Just go, walk out the door...
My friend: Don't turn around now, you're not welcome any more.

Blah it was funny at the time.

Whover replied with this so quickly is a genius!!!
lol somes phone rang in the lesson, my friend takes it out and answers it talking normally

teacher: what do you think your doing?

friend: im just on the phone (carries on talking)

teacher:get off the phone, NOW!

friend: would you stop being so rude? cant you see im on the phone? (carries on talking)

XD

Latest