The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Open University Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by inksplodge
:eek3: ive got executive function, theory of mind and gender identity coming out of my ears. i wish national identity would stick too but it isnt

Hope your exam went alright today! :biggrin:

Original post by bufferz
Last ever OU exam tomorrow afternoon! Dreading it, but can't wait to get it out of the way! Good luck to anyone with exams the rest of this week!

Oooh, good luck! Will be a relief to get that out of the way, no doubt :smile:
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
cheers guys, i still have a couple of project-based courses, but i will never have to melt my brain looking over material a million times ever again! :biggrin:
lolz all of my chapters came up - luckily. it was a bloody huge risk!
well done then!! lol...Im kinda hoping hat i have revised is on there, though i am happoer than i was before the weekend about able to cover everything, just not all of it in as much detail as i would like, but too late now
all over with bar the shouting! not the best exam, and my diagrams wont be in any art gallery, but as long as its a pass
Well done. So you'll have a BEng then? Going for Chartered?!
no, got a couple of projects to do first, the chartered may be done, depends if i can con my company into paying the 5k+ for it :-D
lolz all of my chapters came up - luckily. it was a bloody huge risk!

Are you male? :eek4:

Which questions did you do? I managed to blag my way through, but one question especially was mostly things I'm sure I'd made up, and I couldn't remember many names to put in either :mad:
Original post by ~ Purple Rose ~
Are you male? :eek4:

Which questions did you do? I managed to blag my way through, but one question especially was mostly things I'm sure I'd made up, and I couldn't remember many names to put in either :mad:

no im a girl! :tongue:

i did gender and executive function. and the legal seen question. couldnt remember any theorists to put in gender so that was a bit of a fail =/ it was funny cos ionly revised gender, national identity, theory of mind and exec function, and a bit of disturbed behaviour, and it all came up ceot d.b. i kinda wish id done national identity now though cos at least i could ermember some supporting studies lol =/ how doyou think you did?
Reply 4649
Can you repeat modules for another degree?

Ive seen a foundation degree of interest but one of the modules I will have already done for my current degree.
There are restrictions on double counting modules for obvious reasons. You'll have to ask an OU adviser about it.
Reply 4651
yeah I thought so. if I did the other course it would prob be at a brick uni.
no im a girl! :tongue:

i did gender and executive function. and the legal seen question. couldnt remember any theorists to put in gender so that was a bit of a fail =/ it was funny cos ionly revised gender, national identity, theory of mind and exec function, and a bit of disturbed behaviour, and it all came up ceot d.b. i kinda wish id done national identity now though cos at least i could ermember some supporting studies lol =/ how doyou think you did?

I did national identity, the one about the relationship between caregivers and infants, as I had read through it on the bus so remembered slightly more about it, and autism, which admittedly I hadn't done much for. The most I am expecting is scraping a pass, but at least if I resit I won't have to pay for the module again, as it's compulsory for my degree.
Original post by bufferz
Last ever OU exam tomorrow afternoon! Dreading it, but can't wait to get it out of the way! Good luck to anyone with exams the rest of this week!

Is it just T397 that you have to get through now then? :wink:
Original post by raspberryswirl
Is it just T397 that you have to get through now then? :wink:

Think that one is gonna be heavier than any exam :biggrin:
I've switched modules. I dropped the two healthcare modules in favour of two other business modules. Still need to look at the material et al and we start soon eek!
Original post by Gridiron-Gangster
I've switched modules. I dropped the two healthcare modules in favour of two other business modules. Still need to look at the material et al and we start soon eek!

Probably a good decision if you weren't going to have easy access to health care environments.
Reply 4657
Original post by Foster88
just wondering what people do with their old books from the course s104 has so many books i may keep the ones related to biology as i think they will be useful but not sure what to do with the other ones?

they is a facebook group where loads of people sell them
i need to start dd101, tma is due tuesday....
Reply 4659
Financial Support page isn't working for me, is it the same for everyone else?

i get:

"Sorry, this website is not available at the moment. It is normally available from 5am to 11pm."

and yet it's 1:56pm.

Quick Reply

Latest