FFCrusader
:lazy:

I want that!
Degausser
You poor thing. Contact me if you need someone to talk to. :console:

:rolleyes:

Hygeia

I've just got back from seeing it :teeth: want to watch it again already :yep:

Haha not sure that I'll be rushing back to the cinema to watch it but I'll probably get the DVD. I was disappointed they didn't do Dumbledore's funeral, it would have been a really touching end.
Degausser
You poor thing. Contact me if you need someone to talk to. :console:

Is the Degausser counselling service open to everyone and anyone?
Reply 87
scaryhair

Haha not sure that I'll be rushing back to the cinema to watch it but I'll probably get the DVD. I was disappointed they didn't do Dumbledore's funeral, it would have been a really touching end.

I was in tears from what they did anyway :o: so the funeral scene would really have turned me into a wreck!
Hygeia
I was in tears from what they did anyway :o: so the funeral scene would really have turned me into a wreck!

Yeah I must say I shed a tear :o: Even though it would have left me bleary eyed I still would have liked to see it, just to give closure to the film really. SO ANNOYED that Hermione and Ron still didn't get it together properly!
Jessaay!
I want that!

:shh:
crazyferret
Is the Degausser counselling service open to everyone and anyone?

:yep:

Although I don't think Scaryhair appreciated that joke :sad:
Degausser
:yep:

Although I don't think Scaryhair appreciated that joke :sad:

I like the films :frown: Even though the books are massively better.
Reply 92
scaryhair

did you ever fancy harry potter?
like as in from the books, not daniel radcliffe
i realised (somewhat alarmingly) the other day that i'd always had a kind of crush on fictional harry...
scaryhair

Being perfectly honest the films are very well made, its just the acting that gets me with them.

Accept my apologies :hugs:
beccy.
i realised (somewhat alarmingly) the other day that i'd always had a kind of crush on fictional harry...

I vaguely remember having a crush on one of them, but it certainly wasn't Harry :hmmmm2:
Degausser
Being perfectly honest the films are very well made, its just the acting that gets me with them.

I agree, Emma Watson is very one-dimensional :sadnod:
Reply 96
normalothercitrusfruit
I agree, Emma Watson is very one-dimensional :sadnod:

they all seem to only have one or two faces that they pull for the whoooolleee film.
also who were u crushing on hmmm???
Degausser

Hehe it's okay I never really took offense at it - I do agree though the acting is bad. Emma Watson likes to put emphasis and wiggle her eyebrows at everything, even the most tedious of things!
beccy.

Nah not really - Ron absolutely cracks me up in the films through, Rupert Grint has some classic moments! I've got to say even though most of the acting is bad, I think Luna was cast well.
normalothercitrusfruit
I vaguely remember having a crush on one of them, but it certainly wasn't Harry :hmmmm2:

Hagrid?

Latest

Trending

Trending