The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 1
You're probably best phoning the admissions office and asking them, since it is ultimately them, and not anyone here, who will make the decision. (And, though I'm not completely familiar with the English exam system, I'd guess it's probably your A-Levels that matter more).

The admission office's number is +44 (0)1334 462150 or email at [email protected]. They're friendly and will probably get back to you fairly quickly.

Good luck :smile:
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
While obviously only the admissions department could give a definitive answer, as far as i'm aware it wont matter that much as long as you do well. Isn't it the case that some schools don't give you the choice? If so I highly doubt you'd get penalised.
Reply 3
It won't matter.
Reply 4
wont really matter presuming you did physics a level
Reply 5
It doesn't matter, just make sure you have A-level Physics.
Ekpyrotic
I won't matter.

Freudian slip?
Reply 7
Revolution is my Name
Freudian slip?

Hek.
Quo
You're probably best phoning the admissions office and asking them, since it is ultimately them, and not anyone here, who will make the decision. (And, though I'm not completely familiar with the English exam system, I'd guess it's probably your A-Levels that matter more).

The admission office's number is +44 (0)1334 462150 or email at [email protected]. They're friendly and will probably get back to you fairly quickly.

Good luck :smile:

I agree with this. Although it's probably right that your earlier qualifications won't matter so much if the more recent ones are good, it's worth checking with someone who knows.
Just get your referee to mention that you didn't have a choice. I'm in a pretty similar situation but my school only offered single award combined science, which is even worse than double... so I did a Physics GCSE this year, just in case.

Latest

Trending

Trending