The Student Room Group

LAET

anyone else applied for lae tottenham? i think i waffled a bit on my interview but i hope i get in😭

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by sophs27
anyone else applied for lae tottenham? i think i waffled a bit on my interview but i hope i get in😭
Meee!
what predicted grades do u have/given to them because im kinda scared because my grades are looking a bit peak atm
Reply 3
Hi can anyone share what questions were asked at the LAE interview I have mine soon
Reply 4
Original post by anotheralt012334
what predicted grades do u have/given to them because im kinda scared because my grades are looking a bit peak atm
Same here… what alevels did you pick?
Original post by Sumikko
Same here… what alevels did you pick?
cs maths physics fm (yes ik im cooked and my physics teacher said he doesnt see me doing well in physics so i might drop it but idk for now) hbu?
Reply 6
cs maths physics fm (yes ik im cooked and my physics teacher said he doesnt see me doing well in physics so i might drop it but idk for now) hbu?
Well I guess you want to do something related to computer science in uni? Cos I actually chose the same subjects
Original post by Sumikko
Well I guess you want to do something related to computer science in uni? Cos I actually chose the same subjects
I was actually hoping to do engineering or something like that, but with physics being mandatory, I'll probably have to reconsider my life choices over the summer. Both English Language and Literature are probably holding me back the most in terms of getting into LAET and my teacher isn't that helpful. How about you, why did you choose those subjects?
Reply 8
Ohh I guess physics is not mandatory if you pick software engineering. I either want to be a software engineer or do finance and work in investment bank. I got predicted 7 in eng lang and 6 in eng lit. So I guess my chances are small too. I applied to LAES and they rejected me. Did you apply any other schools? And what are your predicted grades?
Original post by Sumikko
Ohh I guess physics is not mandatory if you pick software engineering. I either want to be a software engineer or do finance and work in investment bank. I got predicted 7 in eng lang and 6 in eng lit. So I guess my chances are small too. I applied to LAES and they rejected me. Did you apply any other schools? And what are your predicted grades?
I applied with my predicted grades being a mix of 7s, 8s and 9s including english but rn achieving them looks a bit tough and if im being honest with myself, I might be able to get a 6 in both lit and lang. My most recent grades kinda scared me so I applied to like 30 different schools as a backup - too many to remember most of their names. However, I didn't apply to LAES. What other schools have you applied to?
(edited 1 month ago)
I applied with my predicted grades being a mix of 7s, 8s and 9s including english but rn achieving them looks a bit tough and if im being honest with myself, I might be able to get a 6 in both lit and lang. My most recent grades kinda scared me so I applied to like 30 different schools as a backup - too many to remember most of their names. However, I didn't apply to LAES. What other schools have you applied to?
I applied to around 10 schools but now 5 school rejected me like LAES , kings maths school and Harris Westminster put me on waiting list. Laet is the last hope of me cos the others are back up like my own school. I was kinda disappointed as almost all the top school rejected me. but I am now focusing on my gcse and try to get into Harris Westminster as I really like that school.
Original post by Sumikko
I applied to around 10 schools but now 5 school rejected me like LAES , kings maths school and Harris Westminster put me on waiting list. Laet is the last hope of me cos the others are back up like my own school. I was kinda disappointed as almost all the top school rejected me. but I am now focusing on my gcse and try to get into Harris Westminster as I really like that school.
Well good luck with your GCSEs and I hope that we both get into the schools we want :smile:
Thank you, good luck with your gcse too!
Reply 13
Original post by sophs27

omg same i think i waffled a bit
Original post by sophs27

Samee omds i started off so well but i feel like i fumbled towards the end 😭 oh well…
Reply 15

no samee i think they look for ppl with 8s and 9s first and like im almost there but still getting some 7s
Reply 16
Original post by retroactive-mimi
Samee omds i started off so well but i feel like i fumbled towards the end 😭 oh well…

me toooo i had no clue what to say for giving back to my community😭
Original post by sophs27
no samee i think they look for ppl with 8s and 9s first and like im almost there but still getting some 7s

💀 ima have to look at other options because i dont think im getting in, even if I get an offer with the current grades im getting. I kinda fell off after my mocks and idk what to do with one month left
Reply 18
💀 ima have to look at other options because i dont think im getting in, even if I get an offer with the current grades im getting. I kinda fell off after my mocks and idk what to do with one month left

Same I really want to go to laet
Original post by H3TRO
Same I really want to go to laet

I think they gave out conditional offers already?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending