The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

a group of mixed sex friends are always going to have a phase of being in relationshi

Ok so my group of friends has 3 boys and 3 girls and basically we went through a phase were we became 3 couples, so my question is do you think a group of mixed sex friends is always going to create bfs & gfs after some time?

Scroll to see replies

Have you never watched Friends?
Er, yes, it happens.
With the amount of hormones pumping in an average teenager it's always going to happen.
It does get tricky though.
Reply 3
Antimatter
Have you never watched Friends?
winnar
yes, my two best friends are in a relationship...and when they have problems (which is quite often) they expect me to deal with it -.-
Maybe not always, but in our group it's happened.. although not literally becoming three couples more like some people are but some aren't.. :dontknow:
good for plan b/sloppy seconds
Reply 7
No. There aren't always even numbers. Or the friend group might unfortunately contain me.
Reply 8
forever_dreamer
With the amount of hormones pumping in an average teenager it's always going to happen.
It does get tricky though.

does that effect it?
Reply 9
Melting Sugar.
Maybe not always, but in our group it's happened.. although not literally becoming three couples more like some people are but some aren't.. :dontknow:

there was not one point where all 3 couples were together but it was weird because the 1st couple lasted a little while but 2 & 3 barely where there at all.
Reply 10
spacepirate-James
yes, my two best friends are in a relationship...and when they have problems (which is quite often) they expect me to deal with it -.-

I hated that when it happened to me
Reply 11
EskimoJo
No. There aren't always even numbers. Or the friend group might unfortunately contain me.

what do you mean by this
Reply 12
usually happens
this is how my mum and dad got together, they're still married 18years later and other couples that came about from their friendship group are still married as well :smile:
Reply 14
Smtn
usually happens

how ofter though?
Reply 15
I'd agree with that sentiment. :yep:
Reply 16
bringmesunshine
this is how my mum and dad got together, they're still married 18years later and other couples that came about from their friendship group are still married as well :smile:

its nice when its works out
Reply 17
Didn't happen with my friendship groups at uni. Although that could be down to the fact that I was the only one of the guys that was into girls.
yeah, not all of them though! I have quite a big mixed circle of friends. I'd say there's about 20-30 of us. And then within our group we all have our closer mates, and two couples. With a few people going through phases now and then.
Reply 19
tropical-twist3
yeah, not all of them though! I have quite a big mixed circle of friends. I'd say there's about 20-30 of us. And then within our group we all have our closer mates, and two couples. With a few people going through phases now and then.

thhis was when we were 15-16 and only 6 of us spending all our time together

Latest

Trending

Trending