The Student Room Group

How often does River Island restock?

I want to buy a jacket online, but it's out of stock in small, once they're out of stock is that generally it, or do they restock?
ak56
I want to buy a jacket online, but it's out of stock in small, once they're out of stock is that generally it, or do they restock?

They get new stock in everday. They restock their stuff I'd say at least every 5 days or so, depending on what item it is. I was going to buy a grey top the other week in small, had to rush out in the morning and came back in the afternoon, all smalls had gone. Waited 6 days, back online :smile: ... or why don't you just go in store, I think they can order and reserve some for you.
Reply 2
I work at River Island part time and we get deliveries every night apart from Sundays, however we never know what we're getting in the delivery until it comes, usually it's just new arrivals and replenishing best sellers.. As for the website I don't have a clue when that gets updated or restocked but I imagine it will be fairly frequently.
Do they ever restock sale items or is it just the last of the items that are in the sale
I want this certain bag it's in black but I want it in pink I know it's from river because I've seen it before but never bought it. There is only black left and it's on sale £15 less. Will they restock the bags because it's urgent and I need it!!! Please answer - Thank you Molly
Hi, I was planning to buy a grey shoulder bag from river island for school but the morning i was gonna buy it , Its Not on The webiste no More, Will it come Back?
Reply 6
Hi, River IslandI'm interested in
I've found two really nice tops, but they don't have it in a size 6 :frown: Does anyone know when they'll restock? Or does anyone know how to contact
TAKEN FROM UNDER MY NOSE WHILST I WAS STILL SHOPPING
https://www.riverisland.com/p/light-grey-jersey-faux-fur-collar-jacket-708907
How often do they restock items on sale if ever? I want to get my friend this pair of trainers but they are out of stock in her size...
Original post by Mollywelling360
I want this certain bag it's in black but I want it in pink I know it's from river because I've seen it before but never bought it. There is only black left and it's on sale £15 less. Will they restock the bags because it's urgent and I need it!!! Please answer - Thank you Molly

Hi molly I know this post was 5 years but did they ever restock your bag ? Iv ordered a pair of trousers I really wanted and river island canceled my order after I paid thought I’d gotten lucky as got the last pair 😭hope they restock

Quick Reply

Latest