The Student Room Group

Morrisons Cafe Employees!

Does anyone here work in the Morrisons cafe? I'm starting next week and have no idea what I'll be doing as I applied for generic 'Customer Assistant' and have been stuck in the cafe. I'm autistic and struggle with no direction, I'm sure I'll figure it out as I go but if anyone has any advice or can tell me what I'll actually be doing that would be great!

Would I be expected to work all over the cafe? I have audio processing issues so I'm really concerned about working at the till..
You will probably have all sorts of things given to you. I'd imagine that you would have cleaning duties and serving duties as well as restocking and maybe washing things and making coffee. If your concerned about being on the till bring this up and I'm sure that they will provide support.
Reply 2
Thank you! On my first day I'll likely pull my manager to one side just to explain what I know I'll struggle with, but I do think I'll be okay with most of it.
hey OP, i’ve just bagged the exact same position in the same scenario after applying to be a customer assistant. how are you finding it? would you be able to share details on what your shifts are like and the different roles that you do? thank you 😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending