Sun, sex and suspicious parents - BBC Three

Is anybody wathcing this programme. I love it!! :biggrin:

Whoever thought of the concept for this programme is a genius!! :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by T. Hereford
Is anybody wathcing this programme. I love it!! :biggrin:

Whoever thought of the concept for this programme is a genius!! :biggrin:

I saw the first episode - if I were the kid I would be absolutely FURIOUS. I don't think I could forgive them!
Yes I saw the first episode online and loved it. When is the next one coming out?
Reply 3
Saw the Greek one, not sure if that was the first episode or not. Christ, if my parents saw me on holiday... would be a laugh.
Reply 4
yeh i randomly turned this on last night to find a lad i used to work with on it. Bit wierd, was pretty funny show tho
Reply 6
it's hilarious!!! makes me worry about goin abroad with my mates though :/ ahaha

the girls this week were a bit boring... next week looks better :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by ibelongtoslytherin
Yes I saw the first episode online and loved it. When is the next one coming out?

Absolutely love it too, its tuesday 11th! :smile:
Original post by abisolaay
Absolutely love it too, its tuesday 11th! :smile:

Thanks! Will defo be watching :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by M1F2R3
Saw the Greek one, not sure if that was the first episode or not. Christ, if my parents saw me on holiday... would be a laugh.

Yes, it was in Malia, that was the first episode. The next episode is at 9pm on Tuesday.
It is such a clever idea and great entertainment to say the least :wink:
Although, if I were one of the kids, I think i would go absolutely mental when I found out that my parents had been watching me! :P
I only saw the last bit of one and didnt get the idea of it, so they had the young people be young people i.e drink and be loud, then their parents saying how PROUD they were of them for being that way.

Or did I miss something? Or were they just saying they were proud as they werent causing trouble or getting too drunk?
Original post by drbluebox
I only saw the last bit of one and didnt get the idea of it, so they had the young people be young people i.e drink and be loud, then their parents saying how PROUD they were of them for being that way.

Or did I miss something? Or were they just saying they were proud as they werent causing trouble or getting too drunk?
It was more that they were proud of them not getting raped in a backalley, tbh.

I know some guys who are in one of the later episodes. Looks like a laugh :lol:
(edited 13 years ago)
Awesome programme! Last night's was quite good too :smile:
Reply 14
Okay I'm going to watch this ****e, better be funny :colonhash:
Reply 15
It was pretty good, the lads in the first episode had an awesome time. THe girls were more straightforward. Damn, I should not be watching these things during revision time!
Very good show. Kudos to whoever came up with the concept.
This sounds cringeworthy but hilarious at the same time.
Reply 18
Didn't watch it tonight, but the other night they didn't go as crazy as I would have liked them too. The girls especially were a bit boring and tame.
Reply 19
Pretty uneventful and boring... What actually happened? They didn't didn't do anything crazy. It's just a standard holiday... I was expecting some crazy partying drug-induced orgies (the girls didn't even go out much). Or, I wanted something probing and interesting; it was none of the two. BBC Three always churn out these banal documentaries aimed at naive teenagers... they get watched simply because there aren't many teenage documentaries like that... poor TV all in all.

I'd much rather hit the + channel button on my sky remote to BBC Four, and watch something about jazz, science or modern art; there are plenty of those kind of documentaries on BBC Four, and they're generally much better made.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the occasional mind-numbing entertainment, but when a documentary like that one treads the fine line between trashy TV and insightful, current documentary it falls into that perilous trap of not being able to make its mind up; therefore, it was, unfortunately a failure.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest