The Student Room Group

Made an error on my application

The error made was about my parents marital status, and i was having problems logging in to my parents accounts. My sister decided to save time by stating that i did not have to put in both parents only one, seeing as they both dont work. So she confirmed the marital status as "separated" because I could only log on to my dads account. Seeing as she's going to graduate this year, I assumed that it would all go well and I submitted the application. Once i logged on to my dads account and filled it all out.... I got to the end were it stated "proof of marital status". *insert dramatic music here*

This thread is not to ask you guys on how to correct this.... i already know (PFF2 form and cover letter explaining my mistake) but the real question is, as my application will now be processed after the deadline is there a chance that i wont get my tuition loan on time???

Theres no way I'd be able to stump up £9K and the maintenance fees.

Thanks in advance.:confused:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Phone them up, they'll advise you on what to do, I had a similar problem, they cleared it up for me.

say nuffin
Original post by Alakamind
Phone them up, they'll advise you on what to do, I had a similar problem, they cleared it up for me.

say nuffin

Yeah i did, the dude just said that "you'll most probably" recieve it on time. What happens if i dont?
Reply 3
Then you just recieve it soon after bro

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending