The Student Room Group

Law offers 2024

I have applied to Queen Mary, Manchester University, Leeds, Warwick and Southampton for LLB M100.
I got offer from Queen mary last night with AAA*
Are my choices for unis good? I mean as I missed my LNAT, so in pool of non lnat unis
Original post by ahsaan._.11
I have applied to Queen Mary, Manchester University, Leeds, Warwick and Southampton for LLB M100.
Are my choices for unis good? I mean as I missed my LNAT, so in pool of non lnat unis

your uni choices sound good! btw, have you received replies from Warwick and Southampton yet? I also applied to Warwick and Southampton xx
Reply 2
Original post by strawberrymoon

your uni choices sound good! btw, have you received replies from Warwick and Southampton yet? I also applied to Warwick and Southampton xx

I have received from Queen mary and Manchester!
Still waiting for leeds, warwick, Southampton

hi when did you apply?
Reply 4
Original post by alevelslay2024

hi when did you apply?

1 January

I applied to manchester and warwick too!!
Reply 6
i applied to warwick and southampton too! have u received any resonses?
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 7
Original post by queenbee2121
i applied to warwick and southampton too! have u received any resonses?

Hi l have a question, I know this is random, basically ucas made an error where it says that my starting date for all courses is 2025 and I only say this yesterday and yesterday I emailed all universities telling them there was an admin error and to consider me as a 2024 applicant.
I am anxiously waiting for next week for them to reply but do u think they will let me change and be considered as a 2024 applicant, please reply I am so scared I cried so much last night
Sorry to hear that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending