The Student Room Group

Entry Requirements

I want to Study science (Chemistry, Biology, Physics) in college next september, the minimum entry requirements are grade B in core and additional science - I got a grade B in core science but I don't think I will get a B in additional science, I think I will get a C - Does that mean I won't be able to do the course, or does it mean I will have to talk to the college and see if there is any way in which I could still study it? Thank you for helping :smile:
Reply 1
From personal experiance it varies between colleges, you should definitly check with them on that. I do suggest though that if you get initally declined you push for it if you're really sure that is what you want to do. If however you at any point think you are lacking in ability in the sciences then perhaps that route isn't for you.

Physics + Chemistry are VERY difficult subjects if you are not intent on doing them and physics requires alot of maths (Mechanics is the best route to take!).

I wish you the best of luck, and like I said, if you're really intent on it then definitly go for it, but keep in mind that they are not easy subjects to pursue.

Mikey
Reply 2
Thank you very much for your help, I really appreciate it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending