The Student Room Group

I need a study buddy - Psychology & History.

Just started doing this for law and its been working quite well! So anyone else want to bounce ideas off me? (Law OCR A2 and AS exam)

For Psychology I'm doing AS edexcel (unit1) and OCR February 3rd exam.

For History I'm covering Stalin's Russia and Black civil rights.
Reply 1
Would you not be better doing this in real life, since it'll waste far less time, and you'll actually be able to have a proper conversation with someone? :p:
That would seem to make sense, yes. But unfortunately, I go to a college where not a lot of people are too bothered about revision in the Xmas holidays so I need someone online buddies :tongue:

Why, are you volunteering?
What years are the black civil rights ranging from?
Discudvayne
What years are the black civil rights ranging from?

1945-1968
shazada.pathan
1945-1968

Sorry, those aren't really the years I studied. Out of curiosity though, what are you looking for in a studdy buddy? Someone to talk to about it or someone to help you with content?
Well, both really. :smile:
Well, if you tell me how to attach word documents to messages I can send you some stuff that might help with content, but I'd be pretty useless to talk to about very much of it :tongue:
Discudvayne
Well, if you tell me how to attach word documents to messages I can send you some stuff that might help with content, but I'd be pretty useless to talk to about very much of it :tongue:

Thanks.

Now just need a study buddy :tongue:
Reply 9
I'm doing Stalin's Russia too, 1924-53? If so, message me.

[Mod edit: please do not post email addresses publicly]

Latest