The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
The masons suck, my dads in it. They're all middle aged old fat geeky men who made a harry potter meet labour work club.
Reply 21
An ultimate goal of world domination.. Now what could posibbly go wrong :p:
at the end of american civil war reptlian shapeshifters took over the US government
and now control everything,

reptilians in the shape of humans changed everything, industrial age began pollution destruction, materialism etc,

reptilians goals are to **** up the earth as much as possible so humans dont have anything to drink/eat and die off so, doing so reptilians will return to earth from their "Planet X" to earth and repopulate the earth again and establish a one government state ruling over the world, the New World Order.

don't ask me how I know this, I was told I could be killed if I talked
dude187
Is it weird that after having seen the awesome power and life enjoyed by those supposedly in the Illuminati and freemasonry that I too want to be one? It seems that like certain fictional fraternities depicted, once you join your life gains some super momentum and you can accelerate to previously unreachable heights.

I am seriously considering joining them, I just don't know how (I know I need to be invitedinto freemasonry just don't know any masons)

Thoughts guys??

I'm a Freemason.

Noodlzzz

The masons suck, my dads in it. They're all middle aged old fat geeky men who made a harry potter meet labour work club.

Hmm, don't know about his Lodge but I've had some of the best nights out with mine (albeit there are loooads of people at uni in mine).
Reply 24
basketofsnakes
at the end of american civil war reptlian shapeshifters took over the US government
and now control everything,

reptilians in the shape of humans changed everything, industrial age began pollution destruction, materialism etc,

reptilians goals are to **** up the earth as much as possible so humans dont have anything to drink/eat and die off so, doing so reptilians will return to earth from their "Planet X" to earth and repopulate the earth again and establish a one government state ruling over the world, the New World Order.

don't ask me how I know this, I was told I could be killed if I talked

Uhmm, David Icke :holmes: ?

My psycho mum has a crush on him
killuminati bitchezzzzzz
I drunktext my dad asking if he was a Freemason once.
You can join a Freemason lodge fairly easily if you know a member. If you don't make a call to your local lodge.
Reply 28
Ask your local rabbi. :wink:
Reply 29
Bluelight
text your name and WANNABILLUMINATI to 84405. It costs £1 plus your standard network message cost.

:rofl:

Latest

Trending

Trending