The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by basketofsnakes
lol most rugby players are chubby/fat

it's basically a sport for posh boys who weren't athletic/fit enough for football

I'll bite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ7SZfQwSL8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGS0WqPDNRo

I can post stuff like that for days. These guys are your typical modern rugby player. For every fat player you post I can post 20 rugby players who aren't fat.

Outside of boxing and MMA there isn't a team sport in the world as physically demanding as rugby. They're athletically superior to soccer players in every way. Speed, strength, explosiveness, stamina.

You're going to have to accept that females don't like chicken chested men who look like boys. A 6 pac is not considered fat and chubby, despite how much soccer metrosexuals want to claim that.

It must be upsetting to soccer fans knowing that in the wild, without real civilisation, not a single soccer player would be an alpha male. Not one. All the alpha males would be boxers, mma fighters, nfl players, rugby players, basketball players.

There's nothing athletically special about soccer. It's not an athletic sport. It's a sport that revolves around skill.

It's hilarious how much of an inferiority complex british soccer fans have. Fatties in rugby are a thing of the past. Except for in Britain, where the game is played by posh d*ckheads. Soccer players just aren't attractive to real women. It's like comparing a stick skinny catwalk model to a full bodied woman like Rihanna. Only a brainwashed metrosexual wants the catwalk model. Only British girls want malnourished physically inferior soccer players

A soccer fan calling rugby players fat would be like a marathon runner calling 100meter sprinters fat and out of shape. "He can only run 100 meters!" :rolleyes:

Soccer fans hate all sports with superior athletes. NFL, basketball, rugby. Damn, if boxing and MMA were team sports I imagine you'd be intimidated by those too.

Come to NZ bro. I'll show you how to be a man. You'll no longer have to attack rival fans to redeem your sexuality. I'll introduce you to a real sport. Chuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrr bro hahaha

Latest

Trending

Trending