The Student Room Group

The 'awwwwww' thread...

Scroll to see replies

Cute. I wish I was allowed a puppy. :frown:
Original post by street.lovin'
He is sooo chubby though. Is he quite slow as well?

I think that photo makes him look bigger than he actually ^is :tongue:

He can run fairly fast if he can be bothered (rather rare occasion). He's not overweight :smile:
Original post by Daniel-Ballingall
I think that photo makes him look bigger than he actually ^is :tongue:

He can run fairly fast if he can be bothered (rather rare occasion). He's not overweight :smile:

Omg, I want a rabbit now! :smile:
Original post by street.lovin'
Omg, I want a rabbit now! :smile:

:biggrin:. He's a house rabbit so he stays in my room. He's toilet trained and jumps on the couch!
Reply 584
Original post by balface
My puppy at 7 1/2 weeks.

Her at about 14 weeks, napping at the bottom of the stairs!

BIG puppy at 23 weeks,

She looks exactly like a dog my boyfriend looks after called Noodles. He has a pet services business so I get to see lots of cute animals :smile:
I told myself I wouldn't, but I did.

Butterscotch on the left, Muffin on the right. I'd love to know what breed Muffin is. She's either Sheltie or Sheltie cross I believe... But I just don't know!

Brings my total count up to five. With another two on the way if I'm smitten by them at a rescue center on Tuesday, and the possibility of a neutered boar in a month's time...

I'll be done then...
Reply 586
I love this thread. :colondollar: Don't have any pets as of yet, but i will one day.

I could honestly go on forever here, but i'll just leave you with some of my favourite animals. :smile:
Reply 587
^^ that made me realise how much i love my dog!! <3
Reply 588
^

Lmao that's one bad ass dog. What breed is he? Kind of looks like Lennox (SaveLennox.co.uk).
Reply 590
It's Murphy the Staffordshire Bull terrier! (staffy) He's ace, he doesn't usually look that sinister, I think he was just getting in character for the photo. He's ridiculously clever; he delivers post to whoever you tell him to take it to - in the house - and closes certain doors whenever he enters a room. Clever dog friend.
Reply 591
Original post by johno090
It's Murphy the Staffordshire Bull terrier! (staffy) He's ace, he doesn't usually look that sinister, I think he was just getting in character for the photo. He's ridiculously clever; he delivers post to whoever you tell him to take it to - in the house - and closes certain doors whenever he enters a room. Clever dog friend.

He's a very cute staff though I wish mine was that smart he's rather dull to the point he gets confused by the hoover thus tries chewing the tube resulting in him having his tongue sucked up resulting in him getting more confused and to carry on repeating the process till the hoover is turned off :laugh:
My beautiful cat Molly :smile:
Reply 593
I love this thread.
Found some old pictures of my Staffy that I love :smile:
Not the best quality, theyre off an old phone

DSC00666.jpg

DSC00664.jpg

DSC00650.jpg
My Buster Bunny :h:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 596

I couldnt resist not posting pictures of my animals! The last one is a kitten my bf is getting soon :smile: (i might steal it! :biggrin:)
Reply 597
Original post by ahoward
-

Is your dog a labradoodle? So cute! :smile:
SO MANY AWWWWWWS.

This is my bunny Casper when he was little.

Reply 599
Original post by Cinamon
Is your dog a labradoodle? So cute! :smile:

Yes! she is! she's by far the most affectionate dog ive ever known! love her to bits!

Quick Reply

Latest